tails x cubby!reader

* sorry I haven't posted In forever I've been really busy I hope you enjoy this and tails is aged up in this to make it more appropriate so enjoy*

Warning slight angst

One day you were walking down the street listing to f/s (favorite song) you reach the cross walk and you weren't paying attention when you felt something pull you in to the air as you here tires screech and some guy yell " watch where your going fatass and you frownd a bit you looked up after realizing your in the air being held by a fox with to tails spinning as if it were a propeller to a helicopter eventually he puts you down and you amedatly apologize for him having to carry you. But he smiled and said

"Oh it was nothing I just saw you were in trouble and went to help."
You look at him suspiciously but you could tell he meant it so you replied "thanks im not used  to people helping me usually I don't get much help at all." You said with an awkward grin he smiled goffily and chuckled he gave you his number and you said your good byes.

Once you got home you couldn't help but get flustered he was so nice and sweet, but you amedatly pushed away those thoughts with the idea that you were to ugly and that you couldn't be loved.

More and more you started to hangout together and your feelings only grew stronger for him but you hated it so much because you loved him but you knew he couldn't love you and that you didn't want to lose him as a friend because of your stupid feelings.

One day though was a really bad day you had passed off a biresta because they didn't get your order right and you kindly asked them to redo it but they were angry that you even dare ask them to fix it and once you left there you were in the park and managed to see some of your old ( or present bullies) in the park and they spot you after all that tourcher as you were trying to get home it started to rain once you got there you locked your self in your room and cried and cried at one point you got so fed up you self harmed but regretted it you here the door bell ring to find tails there  he came inside and you immediately huged him and spilled everything about your day and accidentally how you felt towards him when you realized what you said you covered your mouth and started to cry more but tails grabbed your hand and took you to the mirror and said "what do you see?" You didn't respond with words only sobs then he said " what I see is a beautiful/handsome/amazing person who is unique and perfect in their own special way I see a person who makes me laugh and smile and makes me blush madly, I see the person I feel involve with in this mirrio and it's you." With that he gently kissed your forehead and brought you to the couch he sat you down and turned on a movie you cuddle up to him and said "I love you." He looked down and smiled at you and said " I love you to y/n."

The end

* hey guys hope you enjoyed and remember you all are amazing and perfect just the way you are and don't let anyone tell you different bye guys.*