knuckles x clingy!reader

*before the story starts I want to note that I will be taking requests because I want the readers to have some choice in what stories are in this book*

It was like any other day your boyfriend knuckles was guarding the master emreld and you were bored and in need of cuddles so you decided to make some lunch pack it up and pay a visit to your boyfriend hoping to spend some time with him.

10 minutes later

You finally reach the ruins steps and start to go up realizing that it was kind of cold and you probably should have worn a jacket but finally you get up the steps to find your boyfriend guarding the emreld he glances at you and he seems to be in a mood but then again he usually is. You walk up to him and he glares back and says " what are you doing here shouldn't you be at home?" I gave him a smile and tried to brush off is grumpy demnor and I say" I got bored at home and I figured you would be hungry so I made us lunch and brought it here for us to maybe have a picnic." He stares at you and says " I can't have a picnic im guarding the master mereld." He stated plainly this was going to be harder than I thought I give him the puppy dog eyes and whine" but you do that all the time can't you take a little lunch break to eat with your partner?"

3 person pov
He stared at you and sighed in defeat and he grabbed the bag put of your hands sat down on the grass and you and him started eating he honestly enjoyed it but he was to pride filled to admit it. After you finished eating you packed up everything and when you guys got up he said in a cool voice "you should head back home now that we had lunch." But you didn't want to leave but before you could say anything a gush of wind blew through the air making you shiver. Knuckles noticed this and he knew he couldn't just let you freeze so he took off his Hoodie he was wearing (yes they were clothes) and he put it on you, you felt his warm Hoodie surround you and you felt safe in sound.He then said " you should have been more prepared for the weather." You sat down next to knuckles on the ground and you nuzzled into his chest feeling his warmth he lightly chuckled and pulled you closer.

4 hours later knuckles pov

Time to head home I pick up y/n bridle style and head home they fell asleep a while ago while cuddling me and well I didn't want to wake them they look so cute when sleeping I finally reach home I step inside head upstairs and lay y/n down in bed I take a shower and change into shorts and a tank top I lay down in bed and y/n cuddled up to me and I fell asleep next to the best partner in the world.

* hey guys max here just a reminder I'm taking requests so leave your requests in the comments and I hope you enjoyed the story bye.*