Scourge x reader

*Hey guys just want to let you know I am taking requests so if you have ideas please share I want to have some ideas from the readers of this book anyway enjoy *

You were hanging out with your friend scourge he was stiff your friend even after all the flirting and teasing but even though you acted unfazed by it you were head over heels for him.
You sat on the ledge of a skyscraper talking and just hanging out when he put of the blue said " y/n I love you this isn't a joke and I'm not teasing you this time I'm serious." He stated boldly you loved him to but you were hesitant sense he has been known and is a flirt but you eventually spoke " I love you to scourge." You stated kinda shyly wanting for the punchline or for him to say gacha but instead he pulled you into a passionate kiss you kissed back immediately you were in heaven.
What was a kiss turned into a full make out session and from then on you knew he was serious.

You wake up one morning to find a Buka of f/f (favorite flowers) by your bed side you here a slight nock at the door you sleepily say "come in" the door opens to scourge coming in to your and scourge room with two trays with f/b (favorite breakfast) and you leans over and kisses your cheek and says "good moring babe sleep well?" You smile warmly and start to dig in to your breakfast feel good to the fact you have such an amazing boyfriend beside you.