What lies beyond s

It would be a lot easier to wash the dishes if I had a FUCKING sponge!" The masked woman turned, staring at the red dog curled up on the floor wrestling with a  weak excuse of a well used  kitchen sponge latched between  it's decayed teeth.

"He's not giving it back to you"

" Oh yes he is!"

"That's adorable, please, wrestle it from him. Pry it from the dogs jaws.I  would love to see that display." A young man  with a shining golden mask relaxed against the fogged over glass. Misty fog and rainwater  rolled in the cracked window from yuki's weak attempt to clear out the stuffy air. V"Go on, play with the puppy." He mused.

"Go eat a wad of toilet paper jackass." Kuchisake mumbled as she turned  back towards the sink, simply filling it to the brim with steaming hot water. "Until I get a sponge, I'm not cleaning it." She snapped. Her green eyes were drawing towards the foggy midday forest, the gloom carrying in a our of breath woman, rushing frantically towards the house.

"Yuki?" The black haired woman turned towards the living room where the heavy front door slammed, following by gasping breaths.

Ina. Flash Kuchisake and aka we're in the living room, there eyes drawn towards the icing over floor.

"Yuki what happened?!" Kuchisake quickly bend down to her height. The white milky skin intermingled with gashes and deep red blistering welts lacing her arms and legs.

"There...they followed me!" Yuki tried to catch her breath, her heart nearly audible as she stayed close to the floor.

"Who-" the stilt faced woman was suddenly interrupted by a knock.
Kuchisake wasted no time drawing her  shears, nearly yanking the smaller woman behind her as a sudden loud knock sounded from the door.

"Should we open it?" Kuchisake asked solenmly, her eyes drawn towards the sudden appearance of white mist flooding  under the door

"I wouldn't!" Aka said, readjusting his mask "what if it's an intruder?!"

"We're Litterally terrifying ghosts and demons. I think we can handle a few humans." Kuchisake chuckled as aka. Glanced down at yuki who had all but fainted sitting up

"Clearly, we can't!" Aka motioned down at yuki who slumped over. Kuchisake gave it a thought, but only a single one. As she shifted towards the door.

"She wasn't ready to fight we are-" she stopped as another, more frantic knock sounded. Aka picked yuki up slowly, moving her away to nearly behind the couch.

"Are you sure we shouldn't get haha? Wouldn't that be a more appropriate action? You know she doesn't like people messing with her kids, even if they are measly humans." He stated. 

"She's not even home right now. Right now, we need to care of the issue." Kuchisake mumbled. "Can you see anything out the-" she paused, a final knock coming from the porch.

"Can you give us a minute?!" Kuchisake snapped, her eyes starting to turn a darkened shade of red.

"No, we can hear you in there answer the door!" A strong males voice called. Kuchisake scowled, her eyes wide as she grabbed the door handle, nearly thrusting it open before a gentle, icy hand was placed on her shoulder causing her to freeze. She knew that cold grip with the wafting scent of vanilla lotion anywhere. 

"Let me handle this child." The dainty feminine voice commanded as she opened the door

l