chapter 5

Yes, I did just publish another chapter in 24 hours. Im so excited I was able to write this so fast for you all!!! I has a question at the end, so don't leave me when you finish^¬^ arigatou gozaimasu!

Xxxx

"WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HER??!" Slender grabbed the figure with his tentacles, swinging her around like a rag doll. A few possesions dropped to the ground, or into the small creek.

"Dont worry, this doesn't concern you. Just go home to your pretty little America, and we wont have to bother you okay?" The girl giggled slightly while speaking, like she was joking about everything.

Slender jolted her body close to his non existent face."It does concern me child when you have taken friends." He growled.

The woman seemed unphased though, as she casually smiled and let out a small laugh

"We did not know she had ties to American CP's until we saw you guys. Intresting info indeed. You all are very high in rankings with kills and such. intresting info indeed..." She trailed off, almost as if she was talking to herself the whole time.

"I will ask you one more time, dear. Where Is Miss Hachishakusama?" He felt his muscles tense up

"Dont worry bout it. Now" she paused for a second. "I'm not sure what to do with you Americans. My instructions did not detail to kill you." She thought for a second, amused by slenders growing rage. "Just take your little crew home and forget this ever happened. If you choose not to, we will be forced to take action against you too, and we all know you wouldnt like that now would you darling?" She reached her hand out and booped the place where his nose would of been.

Slender decided promptly that the little exchange was finished and tossed the woman at a tree. She hit hard, hard enough to knock a human out, but soon had dissappeared as Slender turned back around from picking up her knife that she had dropped.

"Of course she left already." He started to search the forest for the 8 foot tall woman.

"Ms. Hachishakusama?" Slender teleported around the forest quickly, searching high and low.

"She couldn't have gotten that far."

"What if I cant find her? What if I never get to see her again?" His eyes scanned the darkening tree line he teleported again, this time almost face first into a tree.

"Why am I doing this?" He Paused. I feel like a teenager or Splendy with these emotions....Why do I feel so connected to her?...." He stopped.

"If this was anyone else, I would have left them to fight it out themselves..... But why do I feel like I cannot do that to her?" He asked himself. "Nevermind that." He shook his head and teleported to a few more spots, but he couldn't sense her anywhere.

"That woman.....that knife. I have seen this before." He delicately traced over the blade and carved handle like it was a frail piece of broken glass, He frowned as he made His way back to the house at a quick pace.

XXxX

"Where...." The 8 foot tall woman ran, her head spinning.

"I can sense them all over the place!" She closed her eyes a little as she ran over broken branches and bushes that were extremely overgrown and threatened to trip any other normal human

"I gotta-" haha stopped as she felt someone grab her from behind and throw her onto the ground harshly.

"Found ya!" The cloaked figure smiled. Haha got up quickly, shaky and off balance, a bit of nausea flowing in waves.

"Ahh. Nice do know Dao's poison does have an affect on you." He taunted as the woman glanced up from the dusty ground.

"W-what?" She froze. It all made sense now, the pain, headaches, fevers, chills, nausea, tiredness,

"Yes darling. We outsmarted you little Japanese twits, and we plan on destroying you also. Have a great day!!" He smiled and punched her in the face, watching her crumble to the ground, unconscious and unbesknowest to him, but terrified.

Xxxx
"Sir, in all due respect, "WHERE THE F*CK IS MY MOTHER?!" Kuchisake screamed at the taller man and pulled out her scissors, tears glittering in her eyes as she got ready to strike.

Slender froze, thinking about how to word it the right way so she didn't go full blown crazy on him.

"Have you seen this knife?" He pulled the knife out and held it for her to see.

"Where did you get that? That belongs to Shan.....how did you get this?" Kuchisake demanded.

"I was walking in the forest with Ms. Hachishakusama and she started to freak out, and run. I lost sight of her a few times, and then this person came out of no where, jumped on me, so I picked her up, and she started telling me about they were plotting things and to stay out of it. I kindly threw her into a tree, and then she disapeared." He answered.

"Shan Xiao, they is a shapeshifting monster. It typically likes to bite on lions and tigers, and take walks in abandoned buildings. They disguise them self as females to attract men then kill them." she took a breath
"I have gotten into a few scuffles with them at the border, it works with China's CP's. It despises us along with the rest. I wonder..." Kuchisake froze.

"You said Haha dissapeared while you were chasing her?" Kuchisake asked. Slender could see a tiny child longing for her mother flash through her eyes at that moment.

"Yes."

"Then" Fukatachi stood up from the stump she was sitting on.

"The battle has already begun."

Xxxx

Look at me, 2 chapters 2 days apart?

I had a very strange motivation to write this chapter very fast, because of all the ideas i have:) Sorry for any spelling mistakes that might have occurred and slipped my eyes!

I am In writing a fall themed one shot, would anyone be interested? If so, it will probably be the first chapter in my new oneshot book.

As always wear your mask, or Kuchisake will be paying you a visit tonight, stay safe, and have fun,

-Ciao!