chapter 6

"Hanako, wake up." Yuki frantically shook the child. They sat up slowly, tired and groaning until she saw the teenagers face.

"Whats wrong why are you crying?" Hanako shot up like a rocket.

"Haha is gone, and we are under attack. We are gonna have to go to the border okay?" Yuki wiped her tears away but continued crying. Yuki was allways a little more emotional than the others, and extremely empathetic.

Hanako got up quickly, turning over to Sally.

"Sally Chan!!" Hanako watched her sit up, and quickly explained what was going on. Sally quickly grabbed her bear, ready to go.

"Lets Go." Aka sat up, putting sally on his back. Hanako went on Yukis, held by cloth so the two teens could run fast.

"Here." He tied a ribbon around yuki's wrist and to his own.

"So we dont lose eachother."

They both set out, doging trees that were down and roots that just begged to trip someone.

"Yuki dont cry." Aka turned to her while running. He despised seeing people cry. Especially his family. It made him frustrated that he couldnt make it better.

"How do you know im crying?" She asked. She was postive she hadnt looked over at him once.

"Look." He motioned to the trees that were now covered in a dewy frost.

"What if they hurt Haha? We can't go on with out her I want Haha!" Yuki whispered.

"Uh.... yuki your freezing my legs" Hanako whispered. Yuki let go of the girls legs, than realized the forest section they were running through was. Now completely frosted over. Yuki clenched her eyes shut gently.

"We made it." Aka finally took a breath and almost fell over. Even if they were Yokai, running that distance in that time was strenuous.

Yuki collapsed to the ground, as two others made there was up.

"Kune whats going on?" Yuki asked as she was pulled up off the dusty ground.

"The chinese, they teamed up with the Vietnamse CP's they attacked and wounded Jimaken and I." He lifted his
Top to reveal a bandage wrapped around his torso.

"Take Hanako, and put her up in the tree, and who is this little girl?" A man came out who seemly came out of no where. Sally clenched harder onto Aka, who just smiled a little.

"Sally Chan, that it just Jimaken. He is a puppy, isnt that nice?" He tried to calm the girl. She glanced out, and then clenched his cloak harder.

"Guess not." Aka smiled. "She will come around." He turned back to Kune as he took both girls and put them up into a tall Maple tree, hidden away.

"Stay up here and a......don't fall." Kune advised and went down.

"Troubles coming." Yuki whispered as she Pointed of into the distance, 4 shadowy being approached, there faces hidden away from the pale moon light.

"Well then." Lets be ready when it gets here. Send Kuchisake a text, alert her we are at the Dawn Front." Aka whsipered to Yuki as kune amd Jimaken charged and the figures, who charged right back.

XXxX

"Mhuuhhhmmm." Haha groaned, as she opened her eyes gently, the harsh light stabbing at them. She tried to sit up, but being so weak, it basically was like trying to push a boulder up a steep hill. Haha laid back, but suddenly sat up as much a she could and leaned to her side, heaving onto the smooth wood floor. She finished amd leaned again the wall, glittery tears pricking the corners of her eyes.
She slowly went to wipe the vomit off her mouth, but stopped when she felt it grace the back of her hand.

"I-I wanna go home....." She whispered as she placed her hand on her throbbing forehead, feeling a wet sensation on her forehead.

"Wha..?" She pulled her hand down off her head, and caught a wif of what she had heaved. She knew that Red rose scent anywhere.

"Demons Blood." She whispered. The woman tilted her head to the side, looking at the amount of her own blood that was, surrounding her body like a prison. She clenched her mouth shut, knowing she was the source of the mess.

"Ahha" she yelped as she tried to stand, but failed miserably. "My leg...." She saw an exposed bone, as she sat shaking. She laid back down on the dusty old wood, shivering from her fever and fear.

Xxxx
I know, short chapter. But more to come in the near future. Stay safe!