chapter 2

"Haha!" Yuki bent down quickly as did Kuchisake.

"I'm fine, I just tripped over that loose piece of bamboo." She pointed to piece of smooth bamboo that was a tad unlevel than the rest of the porch. Yuki held out her hand to help her up, and she gratefully accepted.

"Lets go, shall we?" Hachishakusama smiled and held the door open, to which slender took it from her hands.

"It is not a ladie's job to hold the door." He gave a non existent smile when she smiled brightly. He let everyone inside, and they all gathered in the first room which was beatifully decorated with plants and old japanese decor, with modern touches. It was like a room from a distant dream.

"Everyone" she got the few people sitting in the front rooms attention as she placed her hat on the coat rack as the. Grandfather clock struck 6:00 Am.
"We have guests. Please introduce yourselves while I go prepare morning tea." Shs bowed deeply, and then hurried away into the kitchen, only for Slender to grab her hand.

"I'll help." He gave a smile. She shook her head. "No, it is fine." She pulled away.

"Well, If my children are going to drink it, I must help the person making it. They might poison it." He followed her into the kitchen. "You really think I would posion there drinks? I would rather just stab and get it over with. No sense in seeing them suffering or wasting good poison on innocent children." She sighed, a small eyeroll and a smile forming in her pale lips as she began the tea.

XxX

The remaining American's took seats offered to them, as a few Japanese people stood up to introduce themselves.

"Ohayou. I, am Akamonto San. Pleased to make your acquaintance." He bowed and stood back up.

"This, is Hanako San." A petite girl with a smooth navy blue and white school uniform that had splotches of blood stains littering the front of it stood up. She had bright green eyes that seemed to entrance anyone who looked into them and a shiny black hair that neatly cut at the shoulders. She stood before them and bowed. Aka nodded at her, and she sat back down.

"This is Neko San." Aka stated.

".....who is he talking about?" Sally asked Jane. She shrugged, as a tiny Black, grey, and white cat whipped past her leg. Sally gasped and smiled at the tiny tiny thing as it stood in the middle of the room.

"Hi fluffy-" Jeff bent down to pat it's head, only to recive a sharp hiss and a bite in return.

"Dont touch me you filthy Eyelidless freak!!" A now Human girl growled. She wore a violet butterfly kimono that outlined her features with sandals to top it all off.

Sally got and even wider grin as she watched, and ran over and hugged the girl.

"Hi........um whos kid?" she glanced at Aka monto to for help

"Your just like Echo !" She giggled. Jane grabbed sally's arm and pulled her away,

"Im so sorry. Echo is our house cat at home. You look like him." Jane sighed and Sally continued on with the smile hugging her teddy bear a little bit.

"Yeah, and act like the little demon too!!" Jeff commented, reciving A small smack in return from Masky. .

"And this" he motioned to the only other girl in the room "This is Teke San." He motioned to a woman who was cuddeled under a blanket. She smiled and used het arms to stand up, and bowed.

"You dont have legs??!" Jeff yelped and she sat back down.

"You dont have eyelids, so I would shut up you pale dinner plate!" She went back to casually reading her book.