chapter 8

"Eep!" Yukis words caught in her mouth as she felt a sharp punch to her cheek from a masked assailant. She got up, storning over to the man and tried to grab at his head. Yuki knew if she got to his head, she could freeze his vision over. She  danced around the perpatrator who seemed to be much slower than her.
She  grabbing onto their  wrist and feeezing it. As soon as he turned, she grabbed onto thier forehead, creating a sort of brainfreeze affect.

"TAKE HIM!" She heard a sharp voice call out. Yuki glanced right, but then was hit by an unseen force that sent her barreling to the ground. If she knew it was safe, she would have stayed there for a little longer, savoring in the slight pain relieveing affect of the concrete,  but forced herself up to watch Aka grab the man and shove him down then wrap a cord around his neck while pressing his foot to his back.

Yuki cried out in pain as she felt a rib crack back into place when she stood.

"Shes wounded, we can get her easily." A voice called right next to yukis ear,  another voice on her other side.

"Oh, for sure."

Yuki would have screamed out, but 4 hands envoloped her.

"YUKI!!!" Hanako called out. The two matching people heads flicked up unaturally to the the tree, there eyes locking on the girls.

"Look...children.... Easier...." One purred.

"Run..." Hanako whispered to Sally, who was already grabbing at the back of Hanko's school uniform to drag her away. Both girls hit the ground hard, and were running at full speed into a mess of trees.

"I get pink..." One started to run after Sally, jumping on each tree, gaining quickly.

Sally doged the first twin, dragged hanako along as the second twin grabbed sallys hair.

"GET AWAY!!!" She screeched, but suddenly a white blur flashed in front of them.

"Daddy!!!" Sally cried out and wrapped her arms around slender who picked up Hanako stood shaking, tears welling in the corners of her eyes.

"Haha.." She started to sob, rubbing her eyes. Slenders heart broke as he picked her up quickly, then teleported back to the post.

Just like that, the little spat was over. Yuki was hanging on jane who came slender, jimaken and aka were holding a man down while kune tied his arms back.

"Im gonna ask you one time, Tell me where my motherf*cking mother is. Now." Aka growled. The man,thought for a,second, his eyes glancing up at the sky.

"No." He spat at aka, who kicked him in his no-no square. The man yelped, as aka took a few more well aimed kicks, taking some of his frustration out on him.

"I hope you get shot last when we excute all of you so you have to watch your family suffer.I also  The man growled. Aka punched him one more time, knocking him out.

"MOTHERF*CKING SON OF A B***H WHY IN THE F****G H**L IS THIS D******"

"WATCH YOUR F*CKING LAUNGAGE!" Jimaken called out harshly.

"We need to get him in captivity. We Will get him to tell us there whereabouts. I would take him to the
Dusk front. They will be coming for him here. I  cant believe we let three escape." Kune sighed, glancing at the soft pale moon.

"I didn't." Fukatachi stepped out of the bush, her grey kimono stained with blood. She smirked with wide, crazed eyes as she held up a female who looked like she had shoved into a chainsaw quite a few times. The female was completely unconscious.

"Dear gosh Fukatachi, were you gonna let her live? We kinda need em alive to integrate them." Aka threw the man into a ourside. Holding cell at the outpost building. He took the girl from Fukatachi, who never spoke a word, but threw the girl at him with such force it almost knocked him into the call himself. She stormed off, but not going to far as she knew that would be reckless and she would almost certainly get taken.

Sally and Hanako had both fallen asleep, each still clinging to slender for dear life.

"We all should get prepared, more are coming." Jimaken stood up from the treestumo he was on. He felt his silvery whitw wolf ears twitch as he heard a disturbance in a bush to his left.

"What in the-" he slowly approached the Bush, a knife drawn.

"Oh sh*t!!!"

XXxX

"You expecting company?" Jeff watched out the window as Kuchisake was cleaning some off the old medical tools.

"What?" She set the scalpel down, and. Walked over towards the window he was closest to. She studied the figure, confused.

"Who in the world?" Kuchisake froze, then pulled Jeff off the stool, her eyes wide as she pulled him back away from the window to the back of the shed.

"Wha- what are you doing?" Jeff asked as she opened the back door.

"As quietly as you can" kuchisake started to  whisper

"Run"

Xxxxx

"Good evening." A female voice called from the door of the cell. Haha groaned a little, her head full of fog as something heavy was tossed onto her.

"Huh?" She started to shiver,  pulling the bag that contained an apple, a water bottle, and one piece off bread off. off, then noticed the floor had started moving up and down, almost as if it was hitting bumps in a road.

"This isnt the same room I was in....these are my clothes....how did they Even get these?" She glanced down at the cream white nightgown she was wearing, that was almost to big for her now. "I havent lost thst much weight sense I started to feel sick, have I?" She thought about all the skipped meals, lies to her children that she was eating. Haha sighed as she felt a chill of cold air nip at her when she  tried to stand to look out the window, but a sharp turn threw his into the wall.

"Im Definetly moving cell..." She started to cough harshly, her hair getting in her face.

"Where am I even being moved too?" She wondered as she started to hear voices. Chinese voices. She only remembered a little bit if the chinese from her sister when she was in China.

Hachishakusama sat lost in her thiughts for a while, until she head the door open to her little jail.

"Hello, my darling." A man stood there, holding an injection needle.

"We can't have you getting any better, you might wander off again." He smirked. Haha struggled to drag her self back, but the man already grabbed her foot, dragging her broken body to him long the splintering wood.

"Stand still.." He called as she kicked her foot up and down, trying to escape his tight grasp as he plunged the needle deep into her calf.

"Have fun. I personally saw to it that This ones stronger." He patted haha's head as her vision lurred out and her eyes closed.

XXxX

Having fun reading? Sorry for all the cliffhangers lol!! Stay safe, snd best of wishes!!💜💜