2

!¡Warning¡!
TV shows that I find weird, but still watched as a kid, I am now fourteen and still love these show to this day. I may not watch them anymore, but I still love them.
Chapter 2: What is it you need me to do?
Words: 1091

♡○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○♡
Dipper POV

I walked back into the house with Janice on my shoulder. She was nibbling on a cookie I gave her. I'm starting to feel I have unhealthy sleeping habits,  however, I always feel as if my power is draining because of something inside me. Like a god or something is taking my physical energy and storing it to do something.

Unknown POV

Well, he's not wrong. Same thing is happening to his sister. She just puts on make up and drinks a coffee and then magically she has the energy for anything. Maybe she'd even drink Mabel juice, that now doesn't have large object that can end a life. Like toy dinosaurs, that can cut off air circulation.

Dipper POV

I put Janice on my bed and put on In The Night Garden. It's a weird, but nice show, it's a kids show. I notice that now other than earrings there was a charm bracelet, well, three. Each one had the exact same charms. Three pinetrees on each, one yellow, one blue, one red. There was a three triangles on each. All the same colors as the pinetrees. Three shooting stars, again all the same colors as the pinetrees. Three Llamas, yet again, the same colors as the pinetrees. Each bracelet had a single name(As in only one charm on each.) engraved in a stone. One stone had 'Pinetree♡', other 'Sh○○ting St☆r', and the last, 'Ll☆ma'. It could only be Bill. Nobody calls us these names except Bill. Again, I didn't care, I was mentally drained. I went and grave Mabel and Pacifica their bracelets and returned to find Janice asleep. Swashbuckle was playing on TV now. It's a pirate show with weird puzzles and characters. It consists of Captain Sinker, Captain Captain, Cook and Line, Captain Heyho and Squawk. I hate that I know that information.

I lie down next to Janice and slept, yet again.

There I was. Getting up from my bed to find Bill, again. I walked out of my room and into the kitchen, he wasn't there. I walked into the living he wasn't there. I searched everywhere and I didn't find him. I eventually went to the roof. There he was watching the sunrise. I walked over and sat down next to him. "Hi Bill." I said. "Hi Pinetree.." He said silently. It was unsettling. He was never this quiet. It worried me. "Bill, what's wrong." I said. It wasn't a question. It was a statement as if to say. I already know somethings wrong, you just have to tell me what it is. "Nothing Pinetree." He said. I put my hand on his chin and turned his head to me. "Why are you sad? Your eyes are blue, so don't go denying it." I said. "I miss my brothers." He said. My eyes softened. I pulled him into a hug and smiled at him. "What is it you need me to do?" I asked. "What do you mean?" He asked. "You miss your brothers. I'll help. Maybe I'll learn a thing or two about this thing draining my energy." I said. He smiled and put his head in the crook of my neck and soon I heard squealing. Bill and I groaned and looked at Mabel and Pacifica. "Wow guys, just wow." I said. Mabel ran over to Bill. Almost falling off the roof. "We'll help you Bill." She yelled. Bill smiled, a genuine smile. "We'll need to know more about them." Pacifica said. "We'll, they basically look like me, but, red and blue. Names, Will and Kill" Bill said. "So these triangles." I said putting it in a simpler form. Bill nervously chuckled. "Yeah, basically." He said. "Next question. Will I ever get to sleep? Whatever is draining my energy will drain my soul out of my body soon." I asked. Bill shrugged. I groaned, clearly annoyed with his answer. I put my head on his shoulder and slept.

 I put my head on his shoulder and slept

I groaned tiredly as Mabel shook my arm. "Dip-stick. We have to go find Bill's statue." Mabel whispered. "What's the time." I stated. "3:00pm" She said. I sat up and looked at her. "Fine. Let me fix myself up." I said. She nodded and dragged out Pacifica, who was leaning on the door frame. I brushed my hair and looked at it. My hair really has changed.

Now I feel like a girl, the way I dress, my long and pink hair, my curves, everything

Now I feel like a girl, the way I dress, my long and pink hair, my curves, everything. I hate and love it at the same time.

 I hate and love it at the same time

Dipper's figure is a pear. Or which ever one you can imagine him with.

 Or which ever one you can imagine him with

I put my curler down and left he bathroom. Janice was in the bed asleep, I couldn't leave her here with Grunkle Stan. No offense to Grunkle Stan, I just don't think he knows how take care of a five year old. I put Janice on my back and called Mabel. "Mabel can you put this blanket over her?" I asked. She put the blanket over Janice and went back to doing her make up, I had natural make up on today. I don't know why I said that I just did.

I pulled the top two corners of the blanket under my armpits and tied it over my chest. I then grabbed the two bottom corners and repeated the process over my hips. I put my phone in my bag along with the house keys. I put my smart watch on and went to Mabel's room. I entered and saw Mabel doing Pacifica's make up. I just stared at them expectantly.

After TWENTY MINUTES they finished. We walked out of her room and downstairs into the Shack. "Hey Dip, since when you got a kid?" Wendy asked. The question had caught Soos' attention and now he was also looking at me expectantly. "This is Janice. She is a gnome that took a liking to me and now here we are, I basically adopted her without the legal stuffs." I said. They nodded as if comprehending what I said. I looked at Mabel and Pacifica and we walked out going to the forest. Janice's sleeping body stirred as she turned her head. We then saw it...

The Bill Cipher Statue.