6

Chapter 6: Walk around Gravity Falls
Words: 1049

♡○○○○○○○○○○○○♡
Dipper POV
I am currently bored out of my mind. I wanted to go out and do something. "Guys!!" I said as I walked around the cabin. "What?" Will said as he poked his head out of his room. "I'm bored!" I yelled shakily his shoulder violently. "Ok, ok! Calm down!" Mason yelled. "No! I'm  bored and I need something to do!" I yelled. "Well, we can get ready for a walk around Gravity Falls." He said. "Yay!" I yelled as I ran to my room and changed out of my hoodie.

 "Yay!" I yelled as I ran to my room and changed out of my hoodie

"What are you yelling about?" Bill asked. "We're going outside for the first time in DAYS" I yelled. "Alright." Bill said with a bored tone. I walked into the living room talking to Bill. Everyone was there. I just then realised. Soos, Wendy, Grunkle Stan, Grunkle Ford, Candy and Grenda are probably worried. Meh, that's future Dipper's problem. "Let's go" I yelled running out of the cabin. Tyrone and Mason chased me. Apparently they also wanted to leave that damned cabin. We ran to the edge of the forest. Will and Kill ran after us. Bill couldn't run, he was holding Janice. Mabel, Maeve and Molly were talking to Pacifica, Elise and Southeast. Tyrone, Mason and I reached the end of the forest. We jumped out in triumph. "Let's go get pancakes!" Tyrone yelled. "Hell yeah!" I yelled. I grabbed their hands and waited for the others to come, they each held hands. And I teleported us behind Greasy's Diner. "Whoo!" Mabel and Molly yelled running towards the front of the building. I ran after them, also excited for pancakes. We ran in and sat at a both. Bill & Co joined us not long after. "So just pancakes or someone want something else?" I asked. "Burger." Bill, Will and Kill said. "Waffles" Mabel, Maeve and Molly said. "French toast." Pacifica, Elise and Southeast said. "Alright, 3 plates of pancakes, 3 burgers, 3 plates of waffles and 3 plates of French toast." I repeated. Everyone nodded and a waitress walked up to us. "Hello my name is Himari, I will be your server today." She said, she looked beat up and tired. "Hello, today we would like 3 plates of pancakes, 3 burgers, 3 plates of waffles and 3 plates of French toast." I repeated once again. "Alright, that will be out in a few." She said as she walked off. "She didn't even ask for drinks." Maeve said stating to obvious. "Cut her some slack, have you seen how beat up she looks?" I asked. "I guess you're right." Maeve replied.

Soon enough she brought out food and asked about drinks. She then brought our drinks and we ate. "I actually enjoyed the food." I said. "Same, then again what's not to like." Molly said. "True." Bill said, he was finally able to relax when Janice fell asleep. "Back to my deal." Pacifica said. "Oh?" I muttered looking at her. "I said that at the end of my deal we would have to decide on something. Now to decide, are we all gonna stay with Bill, no matter the situation, whether another apocalypse or something, we agree that we are going to stay." Pacifica said. "Sure, why not/Hell yea/yes/sure." Were heard around the booth.

With that Pacifica's deal was completed. So was mine. All that was left was Mabel's deal. Except we didn't care about the deals right now, all we cared about was each other. We smiled and finished our drinks before paying and leaving the Diner. We thought of going to the movies since the new Mario movie just came out. "We'll, look what the cat dragged in." Gideon said behind us, I groaned and turned to him. "What do want Gideon." I said sternly. "Who are those people, besides Pacifica, Mabel and... Oh~ Bill Cipher" Gideon said as we all cringed. "Uhh, this is Will, Mason, Maeve, Pacifica, Kill, Tyrone, Molly and Elise." I said as I looked at them, Mason and the two other Pacifica's need new names, can't be Mason as my name is Mason and what if people are calling me by my real name, while the Pacifica's needed new names because, one, I can't and will not keep saying Southeast. Two, Pacifica's middle name is Elise. Gideon looked surprised. We took this chance to scurry off in the distance. Once we snapped back we were long gone.

I sighed and looked at the three. "You need new names." I said and they nodded in understanding. I wrote names on paper from my notebook and gave each a paper, Mason was now Marcus, Southeast was now Isabelle and Elise was now Elizabeth. "I love my name!" Eli yelled. "Glad you like it." I said as we walked into the movies. We went and got tickets. We were two rows from the back. Ads started playing and we ate our popcorn while waiting the movie. The movie started with Bowser's 'castle' landing in the arctic and the penguins putting up a mini fight. It didn't last long.

It was only a quarter through the movie, Mario was fighting Donkey Kong(cut me some slack my mind ain't remembering things right. So this actually happened to me. My friends mom took us out, her mom was going to watch Fast 10 and we were gonna watch the Mario movie, it as loadshedding the lights went out and when the lights went on and the movie went on Bowser was suddenly singing Peaches) and the lights went out. Everyone took out their phones and turned on their torches. After avout five minutes the lights in the theater turned on. Everyone put their phones torches off and wait for the movie to play. The movie was put on five minutes later and suddenly Bowser was singing. Everyone was confused, but watched anyway.

We enjoyed the movie and planned on going to the mall, we made our way out of the theater and threw our popcorn out. We ran out and to the mall, it was a race. We reached the mall and ran in. I came first, Bill second, Tyrone third and Molly forth. Imagine the rest of he group's slots in the race.