5

Chapter 5: Alright let's do this.
Words: 1035

♡○○○○○○○○○○○○○○♡
Dipper POV

We had to leave through the rift, however we don't know how Maeve and Southwest are going to leave. "I can make them float." Mason and I said at the same time. "You can make Pacifica float." Mason told me. I shrugged as fire surrounded Southwest. Bill grabbed Mabel, Mason grabbed Maeve and Will grabbed Pacifica. We floated through the rift and I landed softly. While Bill, Mason and Will didn't care how the landed. Atleast now I know what's draining my power so much. Bill started walking towards another rift. I just walked with him. Everyone stopped at a rift that said. Fight Falls. I saw myself fighting a few people and Mabel helped. I smirked and took my kunai out of my pocket. Mason looked at me and put his hand out. I saw a kunai in his other hand. I then took his hand and we jumped through the rift. We landed on the roof that myself and Mabel were fighting. There was an opening on the roof. It was very big. There were five men fighting each. In my other hand I summoned a scythe. Mason summoned a sword. Eh. Maybe cliché but here we are. I jumped down as I slashed at two of the men. One now had a gash on his stomach. The other had a gash on his shoulder. I threw my kunai at the man with the gash on his shoulder. Mason jumped down and stabbed a man in his chest. I grabbed my kunai out of the man's eye. I stabbed him in the eye while another ran towards the other me, not Mason. I shot my scythe towards him it was flying like a boomerang. The guy's head fell and the scythe flew towards me. I put my hand out and grabbed the handle. I then got up and look led at the other me. I had a smirk on my face while he was just surprised. Bill and the others plus Kill ran in. A man tried to hurt my other self from behind. I sent a kunai at his head. He fell to the ground as blood spewed. I smiled innocently. "Hi guys, did we miss anything?" I asked as I went to get the kunai out of the guy's head. "No, nothing important atleast." Bill said as. Mason walked towards Will. He had killed the five men. I was only able to kill four because other me killed the last one. Mabel's other self was surprised, but none the less happy. My other self ran towards Kill, I just walked like a normal person, although I knew I wasn't one.

"I'm Dipper Pines." I said as I put my hand out to my other self. "Tyrone." He said and shook my hand. I smiled and walked back to Bill. "Mabel" "Maeve" "Molly" "Mason" They all said, atleast not the demons. "Bill and Will." Kill said as he pointed towards Bill and Will. Mason and I hit his hand away. "Can we leave this place now?" I asked. "Sure." Bill said as I grabbed Southwest's hand. I teleported to the Shack in this universe. I ended up there and walked around waiting for everyone to teleport here. Soon enough everyone was teleported here. We had to grabbed their clothes while we are here, and then go back to Reverse Falls to get Mason, Maeve, Southwest and Will's clothes. "Get your clothes and then we go get Elise." I said. "Are you just gonna call us types of names?" Pacifica asked. "Yes, you are Pacifica, she's Northeast and the other one is Elise." I said. "Alright I guess." Pacifica said. "Yeah. Stop complaining." I said. "Now go." I told the Tyrone and Molly. "Yes sir." They said as they ran inside. Yet again people are scared of me. "Oh c'mon! I didn't even say anything scary that time!" I yelled. "Well, they watched you mercilessly killed four men. With an innocent smile on your face." Mason said. "So did you!" I yelled at him. "Yea and I am scared of you." He replied. "There are reasons for us to be scared." Bill said. "What are those reasons?" I asked. "You can snap like a pencil within a minute." Mabel said. "No I do- oh my.." I said. Everyone looked at me with a face that screamed 'Told ya so.' I rolled my eyes and waited for Tyrone and Molly to come out of the Shack.

As soon as they walked out I grabbed Southeast's hand. We teleported into Elise's room and explained the whole thing to her. She started packing her bags as Bill & Co started showing up. Soon enough she was done. I opened her window and grabbed her and Southeast's hand. I ran out of the window and we started floating. Tyrone rolled his eyes but smiled as he joined us and took Elise's hand. We started flying up to the rift and flew through it. I once again landed softly.

I let go of Southeast's hand and ran to find Pyronica and Janice. Everyone followed behind me wondering, why is he not tired. I turned a corner into the living room finding Eightball, Pyronica and Janice. "Sweetheart!" I yelled as I jumped over the couch. "Hi mama!" Janice yelled springing up. I picked her up and incased her in a hug. "What did you guys do today?" I asked as I sat down. "We were playing hide & seek!" Janice yelled. "How many times did you win?" I asked as Bill and Mabel sat next to me. "Five." She said happily. "Oh, that's great." I yelled happily, I was just happy she was having fun. "Thanks guys." I said as I turned to Pyronica and Eightball. "No prob. We have fun." Pyronica said. "Feel free to ask us to babysit again." Eightball said. Alright guys, go get some sleep or something." I said. "Wow, who would of thought Dipper would have a kid." Kill said. "Well, he infact has such bad mood swings that when he is angerly talking to us and Janice walks in he is immediately happy." Pacifica said.