Chapter 3

Pri's POV

I was sitting in the library, reading my favourite book by one of my favourite writers when I got a call by Rash. She told me that they are going to a club tonight and asked me if I'm free and would like to join them. As I was free tonight, I agreed. She told me the address and time and then hung up the call.

I reached my apartment and went to my room to get ready for the night. I took a quick shower.

I came out of my closet wearing a black cowl neck cami satin mini dress, which was fitting on my curves perfectly.

I reached the club and met Rash. She introduced me to her friend Sia and Sia's boyfriend Abhi and his friend param.

We took our seats near the drinks counter and started talking. While talking with Rash I found someone approached us. And here I met with the same pair of eyes, that deep dark brown eyes.

Holy Moly,

This man can bring any woman down to her knees.... I mean look at him. He is looking damn hot in this black shirt. I must say black suits him. His exposing muscles and that tattoo.... Uffffff

After sometime Param asked Rash for dance and then they both went on the dance floor and joined Abhi and Sia. (Somewhere I felt Param likes Rash or maybe I'm thinking too much). Now we are both left alone. We both were silent but that silence wasn't awkward. Like we both were enjoying each other's company or talking without words.

After a while he broke the ice and said ,"Hey sorry about the morning, actually main thodi jaldi mai tha aur tumse takra gya".

"It's okay don't say sorry again n again...Tum subah hi sorry bol chuke ho uske liye", I replied with a warm smile.

"Vese we haven't been introduced to each other properly, So here we go, I'm Ankit Gupta", he said with a big smile and then continued "and the most eligible bachelor of the college aur har ladki ke dil ki dhadkan" he said with a toothy smile.

I felt a strange feeling or I can say I felt a bit restless on his last line.

Whatever

"I'm Priyanka Chahar" I replied.

"Arey I know your name tell me something more about you, like your family n friends, your hobbies, likes and dislikes etc...

"I don't have family, actually when I was 15 yrs old my parents met with an accident".

"I'm really sorry, I didn't know about that" he said.

"It's okay, I'm fine", i replied with a smile and to lighten up the temperature I asked him to tell me something about him.

"I live here alone, my mom lives with my bhaiya and bhabhi in meerut, kabhi kabhi mere sath yahan rehne bhi aa jati h. I like boxing and singing. My favourite street food is aloo tikki and my favourite sweet dish is moong dal ka halwa. Anything else you want to know about me Ms. beautiful", he said with a big toothy smile.

"Ha, tum har ladki ke sath flirt karte ho kya?" I asked with a forced smile.

"Nhi, sirf khubsurat ladkiyon ke sath", he replied.

"Kuch nhi ho skta tumhara", I replied with an expression less face while smiling inwardly.

After some more talks he asked me to dance. Soon we reached the dance floor and started swaying our hips on the music.

After enjoying it for I don't know how much time, he said something but I didn't hear it, so he moved a bit closer to me and leaned towards my ears and said "We should leave now it's getting late".

Ohh man I can feel his hot breath over my ears...

My breath got hitched in my throat with this sudden proximity and I just hummed in response, totally dazed because of the closeness... I started following him towards our group, still trying to come out through the earlier encounter.

POV ends.

Sia was going with Abhi and Param decided to drop Rash. Pri decided to go with Ankii as she felt this creature was so much interesting and she was curious to know more about this creature. They started their journey towards Pri's apartment.

They shared their likes and dislikes and many more memories during the whole journey and finally they reached Pri's apartment.

_________________________________

First of all I'm really sorry for the late update...
And plzz bear this for some more time as I'm busy with my college I hope u guys understand my situation 😅.....

Ab zra comments bhi krdena yrr badi mehnat se likha h ye part 👉🏻👈🏻😅.

Also add this story to ur library so that u never miss an update...

Aur ab thoda insta acc bhi promote krlete h 😂 So if I guys want to see some khurafati and cute Priyankit edits then plzz follow me on insta... @pariankitian is my insta handle go and follow me 😉👀.....

 @pariankitian is my insta handle go and follow me 😉👀