Chapter 9

Ankit's POV

I was on my way towards my place but my mind was full with the thoughts of tonight's date. Tonight is the night I had been planning for two days, a date for the girl I think I had fallen head over heels. I don't know when and how I started liking her but I started. Whenever I look into those brown orbs I feel peace, I feel some another level of sukoon by just looking into her eyes.

I had poured my heart and soul into creating the perfect experience for her. I meticulously chose a charming little Italian restaurant with dimmed lights and a cozy atmosphere.

I reached the apartment and after taking a quick shower went into my wardrobe, I had carefully chosen my outfit, opting for a crisp, white button-down shirt that I hoped conveyed a sense of sophistication and effort. I paired it with well-fitted dark blue jeans that were both comfortable and stylish. My favorite leather jacket hung by the door, just in case the evening got a little chilly.

As I stood in front of the mirror, I couldn't help but feel a rush of nerves and excitement. I wanted everything to be perfect. I spent some extra time in front of the mirror, making sure my hair was just right. I wanted to look my best for her. After a quick spray of cologne, I gave myself a reassuring nod and grabbed my bike's keys and left the apartment.

As I headed out the door, I felt a mix of nervousness and anticipation. Would she like what I was wearing? Would we have a great time together? Haha can you believe the most eligible bachelor of the college is getting nervous over the thought of if she would like the outfit or not?

I hopped on my bike and left for the restaurant. I had already texted the address and was waiting for my Ms. Beautiful.

Priyanka's POV

After getting the shower I stand in front of the mirror, the anticipation of my first date courses through my veins. My dress, a sleek and sophisticated black, hangs on the door behind me, waiting to transform me into someone confident and alluring.

I carefully slip into it, the soft fabric embracing my curves like a second skin. The dress, with its body-hugging silhouette, makes me feel both elegant and bold. I admire the way it accentuates my figure, giving me a newfound sense of self-assuredness. I reach for my favorite pair of black heels, I already got the address and soon left the apartment.

Soon enough I reached the restaurant and saw him waiting for me there. He was looking handsome. As soon as he saw me he approached me.

"Kya baat h Mr. Gupta looking hot as always" I complemented and a hue started spreading across his cheeks.
Oh my my.... Is he blushing?

He scratched his right brow by these sudden words but soon composed himself and replied

"So you think I'm hot Ms. Chahar huh?" He replied coming back into his flirting aura. Heat radiated through my cheeks at his sudden inquiry.

As we entered the restaurant and reached our table, he pulled a chair for me. We sat on our chairs and soon a waitress arrived to take our orders.

"Hello Sir and Mam, what would you like to order" she asked while gazing at Ankit. Why is staring at him like a hawk. She left after taking our order.

"Lagta pasand aa gye tum usey" I said feeling a lil bit jealous by the way she was gazing at him.

"Kise?" He asked confusingly

"Vahi jo bade pyar se tumhara order leke gayi h" I said with a fake smile

"Kuch bhi sochti ho tum" he said while nodding his head sidewise.

POV ends.....

After some time the waitress came again with the food and left after giving a tissue paper to Ankit with her number on it but little did she know she was messing with a real lioness who can hunt her down anytime. Ankit ignored the paper and looked at Priyanka and got lost into her eyes.

Kashtiyaan Maujon Mein Toofan Mein Langar Doobe,
Hum Bache The To Kinaare Pe Pahunch Kar Doobe,
Main To Katra Tha Najar Unn Se Milata Kaise,
Aisi Aankhein.. Ki Samandar Ke Samandar Doobe....

These words slipped out of his tongue unknowingly while Priyanka looked at him amusingly.

"Ahaan kya baat h Mr. Gupta koi bada shayarana ho rha h"  Priyanka replied after composing herself. The anger she was feeling a while ago just vanished away.

"Kya kre ab kisi ki aankhein h hi itni pyari" he replied with a toothy smile.

After sometime Priyanka excused herself saying that she has to attend a call but went towards that waitress.

After sometime she came back to the table, fixing her dress.

"Koi important call tha kya?" Ankit asked.

"Nhi kuch khas nhi" She replied while sitting on her chair and started eating her food.

After the dinner they left the restaurant walking towards the endless road with almost no humans, their hands brushing against each other sending chills down to their spines. The night started turning out little chilly.

Priyanka moved closer to Ankit to find some warmth as she started feeling cold. After sometime she felt two hands embracing her from back. She looked back only to see his man wrapping his jacket around her. This gentle behaviour of his made her smile widely. She happily took the jacket and smiled at him snaking her right hand with his left one and started walking again.

"Kash ye pal yahi tham jaye, isse pehle itna sukoon kbhi mehsoos nhi kiya maine" he said and looked at her. She turned at the same moment and their faces were just inches apart. They felt the heat radiating through their bodies and at the same time rain started pouring, drenching their bodies to ease the heat.

Ankit looked into her eyes and then at her lips and then again into her eyes, switching his eyes over her lips to her eyes he felt his throat dried and he felt a sudden urge to suck those water droplets.

Pee loon
Tere neelay neelay nainon se shabnam
Pee loon
Tere geelay geelay hoto ki sargam
Pee loon
Hai peenay ka mausam

Tere sang ishq taari hai
Tere sang ik khumari hai
Tere sang chain bhi mujhko
Tere sang bekraari hai

The song started playing in the background. His hand snaked around her waist unknowingly and his right hand cupped her face and while tracing her lips he looked into her eyes. She moved a lil closer while he too moved towards her soft lips. He captured her lower lip, sucking it. At first the kiss was slow but soon enough it turned out passionate. Her lips were warm and soft. They parted slightly, allowing his tongue to slip inside. Their tongues tangled and went to war in their locked mouths, battling madly for dominance. Their bodies pressed together heatedly. After sometime Priyanka tapped his shoulder as she felt short of breath, he left her soft plumpy lips and pressed his forehead against her.

"Sorry, but they're so tempting and irresistible that I can't hold myself back" he said after composing himself . His breath fanning against her skin, making her weak on her knees. She just closed her eyes in response.

_________________________________

Hey my crazyyyy readers ❣️
Ur late latif writer is back 😅
Here's the most awaited part 👉🏻👈🏻
Give it a read and let me know if you guys liked it or not? ☺️

Baki thoda greedy hona bhi banta h to thoda like vike kro comment shamment kro yrr batao part achha tha ki nhi 👀 I really need some feedback or motivation to write more 😅.

Milte h next part mai till then have a safe stay ☺️❣️