Chapter 8

Somewhere on a road a girl was walking at night when a black cabriolet stopped in front of her and the person inside it asked "Arey Ms. Beautiful akele akele kaha ja rhi ho, kaho to mai kahi chhor du"

Priyanka chuckled at this comment and adjusted herself on the passenger seat and while resting her lower body on the seat and holding her arms on chest she said "Kahi chhorna kyu Mr. Handsome mera irada to kahi dur tak jane ka h".

Ankit smiled at the comment and ignited the car engine and drove towards the unending roads while the latter was enjoying the cold breeze and the drive, standing on the seat.

Ankit was just watching Priyanka and the road in between, forgetting everything in that beauty. While he was thinking about the beauty in front of him, Priyanka started unbuttoning her shirt which ofcourse shocked the other one who was driving or perhaps trying hard to focus on the road.

Priyanka completely unbuttoned her shirt letting her abs be seen beneath her sports bra while she was enjoying the cold breeze by spreading her arms and with closed eyes.

"Gupta ji road pe dhyan dijiye vrna yahi akhiri sansein gin'ni padengi" Pri said with her eyes closed and a smirk playing on her lips as she knew the latter was looking at her from the starting.

"Haa...vo..mai.." Ankit stuttered very badly. He was trying really hard to concentrate on the road while his breaths were giving him a really hard time.

"Are you okay Ankii? Should I help you out with breathing properly?" Pri said while she slowly slid in front of the latter and adjusted herself on his thighs, to which Ankit's eyes widened in shock and to avoid any further risk he pressed the brakes instantly and stopped the car on the roadside.

Pri just smiled mischievously while wrapping her hands around his neck and pressed her lips over the latter's. Ankit's grip on the steering tightened. He closed his eyes with the sudden attack. After a while when his breaths got normal, Pri parted a little and said "Are you feeling good now Mr. Gupta?"

"Not yet darling" he said and captured her lips into a passionate kiss. She just smiled in between the kiss while syncing her lips perfectly with Ankit's. They parted after a while Ankit started moving towards her neck  when his sleep got disturbed because of the continuous ringing of his phone. He frustratedly looked at the phone call and then picked it.

"Bro uth gya tu?" Param from the other side asked.

"Mere priye mitr Param tereko apni jaan pyari nhi h jo mujhe subah subah phone krke ye sawal puch rha h" he said irritatedly and hung up the call.

"Arey sun to leta" Param said and looked at his phone.

"Itna achha sapna dekh rha tha pr nhi sale ko abhi call krna tha" he mumbled frustratedly and got up from the bed and went into the bathroom.

After a quick bath he got ready for the day and entered the kitchen and started looking for some stuff to make something for his Ms. Beautiful. After preparing some aloo parathas for the breakfast, he packed them and left the apartment on his bike.

Soon he reached Pri's place and rang the bell but didn't get any response so he rang the bell again, this time Pri opened the door while rubbing her eyes she looked at the brunette and in a surprising tone asked "WTH are you doing here at this early hours Weirdo".

"I was supposed to make you happy today but I think I disturbed your beauty sleep" he replied while scratching his right brow.

Pri gave him a 'tumhara kuch nhi ho skta' look and stepped aside, he stepped in and while walking towards the bedroom pri said "tum wait karo mai freshen up ho kr aati hu".