Chapter 4

Continuing from the last part........

Priyanka settled herself on Ankii's bike while her hands rested around his shoulders. They started their journey towards Pri's apartment. They shared their likes and dislikes and many more memories during the whole journey and finally they reached Pri's apartment.

"Chalo kal milte h", Pri said while getting off his bike.

"Nice meeting you" Ankit said with a toothy smile.

Priyanka turned to go but turned again towards Ankit.

"Would you like to have coffee", she asked him.

"Meri mummy kehti h achhi opportunities ko hath se jane nhi dena chahiye, I would love to have coffee, Or jab itni khubsurat ladki coffee ke liye puche to koi bewakoof hi hoga jo mna karega" he said with a wink.

"Kya karu mai tumhara or tumhari iss flirting ka", she said with a 'kuch nhi ho skta tumhara' look.

Suddenly heavy rain got started, and within a few minutes they both got drenched. Ankit parked his bike and both entered the apartment.

The apartment was warm and cosy. Ankit was looking around when his eyes fell upon Priyanka, who was standing there with towels in her hands, her dress was sticking to her curves like her second skin which is making her drop dead gorgeous.

Ankit gulped down really hard, his breath got hitched. Priyanka was all drenched yet she was looking so ethereal. After looking at the sight, he was unable to control himself and started walking towards her. He went so close to her and placed his hand on her waist and pulled her closer. His eyes become glued to the water drops which were moving down from her face to her neck and then to her full bloomed bosom. A sigh escaped from his mouth. He felt an urge to capture those water drops from her skin, he envided them, how freely and carelessly they were roaming around on the uncharted territory. He felt his throat getting dry and the next moment, he found his lips sucking the nape of Priyanka's neck vigorously while moving around impatiently as he was trying to quench his thrust. "You're so fucking hot", he murmured against her neck. His hand traveled towards the back of her head and after getting a fistful of her hair, he pulled them in order to get more access to the silky smooth skin of her nape. Meanwhile, he was enjoying this moment, he got distracted by the continuous calling of his name. He wanted to continue the most important work that he was doing but the voice was getting louder and louder and finally, he was snapped out of his Priyankaland..

"Ankit..... ankit...." Priyanka shook him and with a confused look asked "kaha kho gaye ho, Or kab tak ese hi khade rehne ka irada h, thand lag jayegi" she said and he came back to reality. He found she was staring at him with questionable look. A crimson hue started to spread throughout his face and in order to hide that, he moved his tongue over his dried lips, to get control over his uncontrollable senses and uneven breaths. After getting no response Pri again said "Ye towel lo or main tumhare liye kuch pehen'ne ko lati hu" after saying that she went into her closet and took out a oversized black hoodie. She gave it to him and after that she left the room.

After sometime Ankit came into the kitchen and looked at the goddess, who was stirring the coffee. He went towards her and while looking deeply into her eyes, removed her hair pin, and as the results her long wavy hairs fell upon her shoulders, making her more alluring.

"Baal khule rakha karo....Khule baalon mai behad khubsurat lagti ho", he said in a husky tone. Priyanka's cheeks turned into beetroot red on this compliment.

After composing herself she said "Tum bahar chalo mai bas coffee leke aati hu".

"Main akele bore ho jaunga, let me help you", he said with puppy eyes.

"Ye esa face banane ki zarurat nhi h Kasam se bade manhus lagte ho" she said while laughing.

"Huhh... Itne cute face par bhi nhi pighli khadoos kahin ki", he replied with fake annoyance.

"Main khadoos?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Ha tum hi", he replied.

"Achha agar main khadoos hu toh tum...."
she thought for a second and then said "toh tum weirdo".

"Weirdo" he repeated while squeezing his nose.

"Haan...Mr. Weirdo" she again said.

"Haan toh tum Ms. Khadoos" he too retorted back.

"Mr. Weirdo" she said pointing her index finger.

"Ms. Khadoos" he too said while making weird faces.

"Mr. Weirdo" she said taking a step towards him.

"Ms. Khadoos" he said again, annoying her more.

"Mr. Wei...." She was about to say it again but her words died in her throat as he captured her index finger between his teeths.

_________________________________

Finally the part is here my lovely readers 🤧

I'm really sorry for the late update guys and sorry for ghosting you too 😅....
I know I know mereko ese bina bataye gyb nhi hona chahiye tha I hope you guys forgive me 🥺

Ohkay jyada notanki nhi krti but aap log pleasshhhhhh maaf krdena I promise I'll try to update regularly 🤌🏻😅

Ab baat krlete h thodi meri mehnat ki bhi.....Toh yrr bohot mehnat se update kr rhi hu plzz response bhi utna achha dikhayiye 👉🏻👈🏻😅
Share ur feedback, comment and tell whether u like the part or not, also follow me on IG (this is my insta id 👉🏻 @pariankitian)...