Chapter 6

I was really hurt by his words mtlb bas tarif hi to kar rhi thi ese react krne ki kya zarurat thi akdu kahi ka...

I was walking while blabbering stupid things and here I bumped into someone. Ohh god what's wrong with my eyes. I was about to fall but felt two strong arms around me holding me closely, I looked up and met with another pair of black eyes.

"Are you fine miss beautiful?" he asked.

"Yeah I'm fine and I'm sorry, was thinking about something and...." I said while standing properly.

"It's okay hota h, good thing is tumhe chot nhi lagi" he said with a simple smile.

"Thanks...." I mumbled and left from there.

"Who is she, mujhe iski sari details chahiye" he said with a wicked smile plastered on his face.

"She is Priyanka, she got transferred and she is really good with academics" another boy replied.

"Priyanka...... Now you're mine baby girl aur Karan ki nazrein ek baar kisi cheez pe pad jaye to vo usey apna bana ke rehta h" he said and licked his lips.

Time passed really quick and after attending all the classes Priyanka was leaving the college. She was upset because of the way Ankit talked to her. She was at the campus gate when the boy she bumped earlier came towards her.

"Hey miss beautiful" Karan said and forwarded his hand for a handshake.

"I'm Priyanka and it'll be really appreciable agr tum mujhe mere naam se bulao" She replied.

"Okay.... so miss Priyanka I'm Karan, your senior" he said and forwarded some chocolates.

"Ye chocolates kis liye?" She replied being really annoyed by this creature.

"Tum new ho na isiliye" he replied with a big toothy smile.

"Ohh so ye sb freshers ya new students ke liye hota?" She asked.

"Nhi, sirf unke liye jo mujhe psnd aate h" he replied while looking directly into her eyes.

"Sorry mujhe kisi ko psnd aane mai koi interest nhi" she replied and returned the chocolates and left from there.

"Ab to tumhe apna banane mai or bhi maza aayega meri jaan" he laughed deviously while looking towards her retreating figure....

It was evening and sun was almost settled, Ankit was sitting in his balcony and thinking about the way he behaved with his Pri....

"Mujhe ese behave nhi krna chahiye tha uske sth she must be hurt, uss Bhuvika ki vajah se faltu mai Pri pr chilla diya" he thought to himself.

"I think I should say sorry to her for my behaviour" he mentally noted this and after thinking about how to pacify her angry bird he thought to cook something for her.

Next day......

The morning was usual, Priyanka got up with the ring of her phone flashing her mother's call. After talking for sometime she hung up the call and did her morning routine and after having her breakfast she left her apartment.

Priyanka's POV

I reached the college and decided to avoid Ankit. I called Rash and after telling her to meet me in the canteen I moved towards the canteen. As I reached there, I saw her sitting on a table and went towards her. We were talking when suddenly someone came to our table with a heart shaped red velvet cake.

"Ye tumne order kiya h?" I asked to Rash to which she nodded negatively

"Tumne nhi kiya order maine bhi nhi kiya to kon itna dildar ho rha h jo cake bhej rha h vo bhi heart shaped" I said with frowned eyebrows.