💤Wirth x reader 💤

TW: sh, blood

You hated this school more than anything. People were rude especially the ones that were from Lang's dorm... That's ironic since you are that one dorm. You're even part of the magia lupus, the elite of your dorm.

Today, Abel decided to have a meeting with y'all, you didn't want to go... You weren't feeling well at all but you knew that if you don't go he'll send the third fang, Wirth. You didn't appreciate him much but he was probably the only one you could stand for more than one minute. You took a deep breath and looked at yourself in the mirror. All you could see was your bleeding arms.. You felt pathetic. It's not a new feeling to be honest. You were used to this.
“I don't want to go”
You signed and went back to your bed. The bloody blade was on it. You thought to yourself “what if... one cut more or one less can't hurt me right?”. This intrusive thought came to your mind. You looked at your arms and started shaking. Seeing them was making you feel dizzy. The blade that was still on the bed was grabbed by your hand. With anger you just threw it away into the room. Tears were filling your eyes but they didn't drop. You lay on your bed and just close your eyes.

The meeting was starting. Abel called out your name but no response.. He called you once again but still no reply from you. He noticed that you weren't here and just sent Wirth to search for you, like you guessed a few minutes ago. Wirth walked to the dorm and got to your door. He knocked on it. One time. Two times. Three times. But no reply. He signed and knocked one more time hoping for an answer. But still nothing. Since one of his magic abilities was to traverse walls by making it mud he did it. He entered the room. It was dark since it was already night. He turned on the lights and searched for you. He went up to your bed. You were sleeping. He looked at your face for a while and noticed your arms. He was horrified by that.
“Y/n.”
It called out your name. But you didn't reply.
“Y/n!”
You frowned and opened your eyes. You looked at him coldly. He pointed his finger to your arms.
“What's this.”
You looked at your arms with a emotionless expression. You looked around the room and then look at him. He was angry, you could see it on his face. The tears came back in your eyes again as your whole body started shacking. By reflex you covered your face with your hands so he don't see you cry. Wirth noticed that, he didn't knew how to react. A hand started to pat your head. You looked up and saw his embarrassment, he sighed.
“I don't know how to comfort crying people.”
You let out a small giggle to this and stood up.
“I don't need comfort I'm strong enough to take care of myself alone. And it's not like you'd be a big help to someone like me.”
“Someone like you?. First of all. Have you seen your arms?!”
He grabbed you wrist and lift it up.
“You call THIS taking care of yourself? Don't fucking lie to me...”
You closed your eyes and let the tears run down your cheeks. His grip softened.
“I'm sorry...”
Wirth apologies to you. He really didn't liked to see you like that. Even though the two of us weren't close he truly appreciated you. He warped his arms around your waist and hugged you tightly.

“Please don't hurt yourself anymore... I'm here”

•••••••••••••••••
I HOPE YOU LIKE THAT CHAPTER ^^
(I put a lot of effort since it's one of my first fan fiction)