🍋Delisaster x reader X Famin🍋

Request from Paola11797

TW: SEXUAL THINGS

      You were a good teacher at Easton, everyone appreciated your presence and didn't hesitate to ask you for help with magic spells, or potions. People mostly came to you for potions since it was a hard class and that you were probably one of the best people at making them. Generally they asked for basic stuff such as 'how can we cut this ingredient without having a bad reaction', all the technical stuff. People really did rely on you but you liked it.

You were walking around in the corridors at night and passed in front of a big room. You peeked at what was happening in it and saw two injured students, Abel and Razor, confronting a man with yellow hair brushed in a mushroom style. You didn't hesitate once when you saw that and ran inside to protect the two pupils "Shield second !" . A huge shield formed, protecting the two injured boys. You also noticed Mash Burndead, he was in a bad shape and you sighed. "Mash, get away from that man, I'll take the lead for now" the black haired boy looked at you and nodded going to Razor, "take him to the nurse office". And with that he left with Razor on his back who had passed out and Abel followed him closely. Your spell managed to make them get out safely. You turned towards the men who caused the boys to get injured. You took out your wand "who are you!?" You were ready to attack at any moment if he started being bad. The men started laughing before looking at you with a smug look "Carbo" , a rain of carbon fell over you but you were already in a defensive mode and you formed a shield over yourself. The men took the opportunity to leave. "Damn it.. " you sighed and looked around the room and noticed the damage of his spell. The wall was damaged with a lot of cracks on it "Pop's will kill me.." You'll have to report it to the headmaster...

Cell war returned to the hiding place of innocent zero. "Father I'm back" he bowed down in front of Innocent zero, every one of his sons was there watching him sternly (except Doom since he blind). The second son of innocent zero, Famin, decided to threaten Cell war, as always. "Enough." Doom said to his younger sibling turning his head in the direction of the sound, "umm. Give me your sword" the purple and white haired man said as he got closer. Arriving at his older brother's level he put one of his cards against his neck pressing it "Give. Me. Your. Sword." The two of them started arguing but it wasn't new, to be honest. Famin and Doom's personalities didn't get along well and most of the time it ended up like that. "So." Innocent zero started "Tell me, Cell war, what happened at Easton, you came here quicker than we expected" his red eyes looked sternly at the man. "I know father. But some obstacle came my way. A woman. She interrupted me and I couldn't kill Abel as you asked me to. She used some kind of shield magic, I couldn't even hurt her or Abel because of it. It was really ano-" he got cut off. "Bring her here. She could be useful for our plan" innocent zero smirked. Doom turned his head toward his father "it would be better to send someone less noisy. Plus he has been seen by some students too." Famin sighed and mumbled to himself "such a fun killer" doom sighed at his brother's remark. "He is not wrong. Then you'll go search for her Doom" innocent zero said, and as a simple response Doom nodded.

You were in Wahlberg's office. "Pop's. The school got attacked earlier.. and a room belonging to the Lang's dorm has been severely damaged." The headmaster laughed to ease your tension, you were quite a serious person "Calm down Y/N. How bad is it?" He crossed his arms. "A huge hole, cracks a bit everywhere and the lamps in it are broken" you sighed "it will cost a lot to the school", of course you know how your grandfather was, and he just started laughing it off like it was nothing. After talking for a good hour with him about the repairs that will be needed to the room you went back to your place to get a bit of sleep. You arrived at your place quickly by using magic since you got too lazy to do the whole way by foot. You quickly changed and went to your bed, letting yourself fall on it. It didn't take you long to fall asleep.