🍋!Husband¡ Orter X reader🍋

Request from Yami2255

TW: SEXUAL THINGS

     God he didn't knew how much he made you angry those days, you wanted to slap him right in the face but it was impossible since this idiot was overworking, like every day. Actually when him and you were on a call he always told you that he had a lot of work to do at the minister, like a ton of parerwork and intervention, you didn't believe him at all even though he was saying the truth. Right now it was dark outside and that's normal since it's night. Orter didn't came home again, it pissed you more, you knew where he was because he only go to two places at night if it's not the house, the library or the minister.

You went to get your coat because it was cold outside since it was December. On your way to the town you called your friend Sophina, she had the same habits than Orter so it would be easier to ask he was at the minister or not. It took few seconds before she answer her phone "What is it (y/n)? You know that I'm working right now, right?" even though you stopped her during her work she didn't get mad, like a certain someone that you are married to. "Hey Sophina, I need a little thing, could you tell me if my annoying husband is still at the minister?" you sounded pissed and it made her chuckle softly, she was clearly making fun of you but she's always been like that. "No he left few hours ago, why that?" you sighed heavily "Because I need to talk with this idiot, I'm going to show him who's the real man" you burst out into laughter after saying that so did Sophina. "show him who's the man but if you end up in a wheelchair don't come cry to me" you blushed a bit to her comment "yeah I'll not. Well thanks for telling me that he wasn't at the minister, I'll let you go back to work bye bye" you said goodbye to her and she did the same, you hang up and walked to the library.

You entered and felt a relief after feeling the warm of this place, you were cold because of that snow that kept falling above you. At the entrance of the library was a few coat hanger, this library was kinda famous for her amount of books. You noticed you husband coat and put yours next to his, 'jackpot' you though to yourself. There was almost no one, just a five of six people that were like Orter, working. You went to take a random book and sat in front of your lovely husband that didn't showed home for few days. He didn't even noticed you, he was filling is dumb paperwork. You took your wand out and point the paper, "what if I burn them. Would you finally go home and give me a bit of attention?". His head turned to you and he frown giving you one of his best death stare. "Do that and I divorce." he wasn't serious by saying that but he knew how to say it to make you stop messing around. You sighed heavily and looked away clearly annoyed by him, 'asshole'  you thought to yourself. He looked back at his paperwork and continued ignoring you, five minutes passed and you were still there. An idea popped up in your mind and you grinned mischievously, you lift your leg up to between his leg and started rubbing softly the spot, you could tell that he was still trying to focus even though you were teasing him. You saw him shiver to every touch of yours, he was getting hard because of you and you knew it made him embarrassed because his ears turned red. You felt the bulge in his pants became bigger and you chucked, "I can go under the table if you want".

The few people that were there started leaving. "(y/n). If you get under that fucking table I swear you'll never see the light again." you pressed your feet against his bulge and he sighed heavily. "stop that, we're in a public place" he was hardly keeping his voice intact, it was almost cracking and you liked seeing him in that state. "At our marriage there was way more people, why are you so shy?" she laughed softly locking her eyes with his. There was now only the both of you and the owner of the library, you were still teasing him until he couldn't take it anymore. He stood up and took your hand, leading you behind one of the gigantic bookshelf of the library, the one that was the more away from the owner. You smiled softly as he pinned you to the wall while kissing you deeply, you managed to get what you wanted. His hand travel your body up and down, he missed you during those lonely day of work.

The kiss became more intense and he didn't wanted to pull away, you needed air tough so you tried hardly to escape the kiss. After you managed to break the kiss you were panting heavily, trying to get air back in you. "So. (Y/n) Madl. Why do you always to disturb my work" he looked at you sternly and that made you giggle "shut up and just show me some love". He smiled softly and made his way to your neck, leaving soft hickeys on it, you never understood why he was so talented at doing things like that. You were about to moan but he covered you mouth with his hand, "shh... We are in a library" he smiled softly, it was kinda sadistic of him, no. IT was really sadistic. His mouth was still marking each part of your neck softly while he started undressing you slowly, "Wait Orter... That's too mu-" he cut you off with a kiss before speaking "you started it."

His hand started playing with one of your breasts, he knew you didn't liked it because it was one of your sensitive spot. You started biting your lower lips trying to hold your moans from coming out of your mouth. This whole spectacle made him chuckle he started unbuttoning his pants, "what do you want to do?" he whispered seductively into your ear, causing you to blush slightly. "stop playing dumb you know exactly what I want.." you took a lot a effort to speak confidently even though you felt like a fool right now. Orter unbuttoned your pant and placed his fingers over your panties that have already grew a wet spot. He pressed his finger causing you to sigh deeply from pleasure. He just chuckled and moved your panties to the side, his fingers were making slow circles over your clit. You head tilted to the back when he started fingering you slowly, he knew exactly what he was doing with you.

He started moving them a bit faster as you started panting heavily. You were really trying to hold every sounds that wanted to come out, of course he noticed it and since you were the first to tease him he wanted to do the same. He moved his finger a lot faster now causing you to whimper, "come on don't hold it" he kissed your neck as it started being a bit hard for him to move his talented fingers inside you. He sighed heavily and bite you neck softly, he knew you were close, really close. At the very end, just before you release, he stopped his fast movement and took his fingers out. You frowned and looked at him disappointed, "Why did you stop?" he stared at your body up and down. He winked at you.

"i have to finish my work first, darling"

----------------
THAT'S THE LONGEST CHAPTER I EVER DID X) I hope you enjoy because I have my whole soul into this (tbh I'm proud of it)
Next chapter is one with Mash:3