💤💞Kaldo x reader💞💤

Those time you were really overworking at the minister. You were overworking to the point that you didn't went home for a full week. There was a lot of work to do and you wanted to finish it all before going back home. It started being hard to work with just 2 hours of sleep a day. Orter went  up to you with a cup of coffee and place it on your desk “you should go home.”, you looked at him with a sarcastic you before saying “says the men who literally spend him life here”. He frowned and looked at the work you have done, the more the day pass the more she did less. “Go home” Orter wasn't worried about your health at all, on that he didn't care a single bit, he was worried about the amount of work you were doing. He sighed when you replied 'no' and just left the room without saying more.

You took the coffee he gave you and started drinking it slowly. You almost chocked yourself with it because you forgot that Orter liked pure sour coffee. You heard a knock on the door of your office and went to open it. In front of you was standing Kaldo with a bottle of honey (like every day I think), you sighed and let him in since you and him were sharing the same office. “good morning” after you said that you went back to your desk, and almost tripped. You started working again but it was getting hard for you to understand every single document, you'd usually spend ten to fifteen minutes on a document even less sometimes but right now all those documents weren't logic to you. Kaldo has already finished filling a good amount of paper, more then you in four hours.

You tilted you head to the back and made it rest one the chair while taking few deep breath. You were rubbing your eyes to not fall asleep. You felt something moving on your desk and looked at it, it was Kaldo. “What are you doing?” she frowned as he took some of your paper work. “I'm helping you silly” he chuckled and pat your head. She sighed and stood up before walking out of the office. When you were out you just went to one of the balconies of the minister. Your face was resting in your hands for two reasons, the first one was because you were feeling dizzy and the second one was because you were tearing up. It was easy to not cry when your head wasn't hurting but now that you had probably the worst headache it was hard to hold your tears. They started rolling down your cheeks and you started feeling ashamed because of that. You really didn't liked to cry but you couldn't take it anymore. You took a deep breath and wiped your tears away, the knot in your throat was still there but you just decided to go back to the office like nothing happened.

As you entered the room you noticed that there was less paper on your desk than when you left few minutes ago. Your head turned to Kaldo's desk and you saw more than a half of your paperwork on it. You went closer to his desk and took one of the paperwork. “I think you're at the wrong desk (y/n)” you turned around and he was just behind you with a big smile. You chucked sadly “Why are you doing my work?” you didn't appreciate when someone did something you could do. He sat on his desk and look at you “that's a silly question.. you're tired so I'm helping my friend nothing more and nothing less”, you took a deep breath when he said that and started feeling yourself tearing up again. You tried speaking but the tears make everything hard for you. Kaldo stood up and went right in front of you “my darling... Don't cry like that it doesn't suit you”, he place his hand on your cheek and started stroking it. You never heard him call you 'darling' before so it suprised you, the nickname he often use was 'silly'.

He places his arms around your waist and hugged you softly, he didn't liked to see someone he truly appreciated crying. “Will you finally go home to get some rest?” he looked at you with a serious expression and all you could do was nodding. He smiled softly and chuckled.

“See, it isn't that hard my silly darling”

-----------------------------
I'm kinda proud of this one- I hope you enjoyed reading it and please give me request 🤭✨