The Ghost Girl and The Radio Demon

The scene opens to Daphney in the limo with Charlie, Vaggie and Angel Dust. Daphney was sleeping in her Human Form.

It was weird for her, Angel Dust was playing with the window screen button. Then Charlie introduced, herself and her girlfriend, Vaggie, they asked Daphney, how did she she to Hell. I the start to explain them, how did I get here even told them about the book too, I also introduce myself to them until I realised Vaggie was glaring at Angel.

Vaggie: "I'm going to kill him," Vaggie said as she went back to her seat.

Angel Dust: "Too late toots," Angel said as he went back to his seat too.

Then he realizes and joked...

Angel Dust: "Wait, wouldn't that make me double dead? And where am I going to go to double hell? Hahahahaha! Sorry but your stuck with me bitch get used to it."

This made Vaggie mad as she mumble angrily in spanish also see a skull in her eye. This scares Daphney a bit because she is inside a limo with Demons even the daughter of Lucifer, herself.

Angel Dust: "Listen, who cares some jag gets hurt. Most of them are ugly freak, look around. You got bunch of fucking horrible of babes down here," Angel said as he laughs.

Vaggie: "You're the one, who talk," Vaggie said as Angel stops laughing.

Angel Dust: "Hey! This body is flawless, everyone want some of me and I got a creepy fan to prove it," Angel said as he show a fan letter with a picture.

What the hell?! What kind of Demon, who send a picture of himself hugging a version of Angel?! That is so disgusting even she really want to go home. Daphney was so glad that all of the Demons didn't know, she was not a full-Human here in Hell (Even she didn't know she was in).

Charlie: "That is really uncool of you know, Angel," Charlie said as she tries to calm down Vaggie but this made it worse.

Vaggie: "Uncool?! After that, train wreck! There is no way, anyone isn't stay at the hotel! All thanks to you, yours selfish bullshit!!!" Vaggie said to Angel in anger.

Daphney: "Wait! You trying to say is Angel ruined everything because he entered a truf war?" She asked Vaggie as she looks at her.

Vaggie: "Yes, he did. Angel made us look like a fucking joke!" Vaggie said as she points at him.

Angel Dust: "Does that mean, I don't have a free room, anymore?" Angel asked as Vaggie gave him a look on her face say, 'what do you think'.

Angel Dust: "Well, shucks..." Angel said as he snaps his fingers.