Daphney's Voice of Family Murder

Time skip

Daphney and Nifty finished cleaning the hotel rooms as they walking to the lobby. Nifty was telling Daphney about some cute Demon Boys, but she was not interested of them until she bumped into someone. When Daphney look up at the person, she was in fear now.

There was a Demon Lady, who was wearing a hat even smiling at her with razor sharp teeth.

Daphney: "N-Nifty...go get the others and tell them, we have a customer!" Daphney stuttered as Nifty runs off to find the others.

She was about to say something until this Demon Lady grabs my cheeks and she was squishing it too.

Demon Lady: "Aww! You look so beautiful and adorable too! It's been awhile, I didn't see the half-Ghost Human hybrid before!" She said as she was still squishing her cheeks, this started to feel uncomfortable

Daphney: "Miss? Will you stop squishing my cheeks, right now? This is uncomfortable for me, please?" She asked her as she realised, what Daphney said to her.

She then let's go of my cheeks as she rob them.

Demon Lady: "Oh! I'm sorry for that, I should tell you my name. My name is Rosie and your name is?" Rose asked me as Daphney looked at her.

Daphney: "Daphney, my name is Daphney Fenton. It's nice to meet you, Miss Rosie" She said to Rose.

Then they both heard Mimzy as she ran towards me and grabs Daphney's hand.

Mimzy: "Daphney! I need your help! I need you to sing in front of every Demon for me!" Mimzy said as she drags her away from her but Rosie follows them to the stage.

Daphney: "Mimzy! I can't go up on stage again! Every demons will know, I'm half-Human!" She said to her until Mimzy gives me the puppy eyes, Daphney then said okay because she can't resist that.

Daphney went up to the stage as she transforms and saw so many Demons, who came to the hotel.

Daphney: "Hey, every Demons! I'm Daphney Phantom and I'll be singing today!" She said to them, Daphney then saw Rosie sitting on the chair with Mimzy as they watched her, Daphney had a feeling they know each other.

Then the music starts to play as she begin to sing too.

Demons: *Apllause*

But that's when Vaggie came running in.

Daphney "Vaggie?! What's going on?!" I asked her.

Vaggie:"It's her! She is one of hell's powerful Demons and Overlords!" Vaggie said as Daphney got freaked out by this now.

Daphney: "What!? You're trying to say, Rose is one of Hell's powerful Demons?!" She said to Vaggie as she nodded at her.