The Return of The Ghost King and Obsession - Part 2

Daphney was having a fun time flying around the city. But suddenly, a portal opens up and there and it lead to the Ghost Zone!

 But suddenly, a portal opens up and there and it lead to the Ghost Zone!

Daphney: "What the!? Ghosts!?"

She fights a bunch of them back and fires a Ghost Ray, sending them back. But a whole army of them kept coming in through the portal while a bunch of Demons were fighting against them!

Daphney: "What is going on!? Why are they attacking Hell!? Is the Ghost Zone going to war against them!?"

But another portal opened up, showing her home...

...Amity Park!

Daphney: "Ah, crud!"

She returns to Hazbin Hotel and told them everything. They were shocked to the core to hear that Hell is getting attacked by the Ghost Zone!

Charlie: "What!? But my Dad and the Ghost King had an agreement!"

Vaggie: "I don't know why, but he's looking for something."

Alastor: "Or 'someone'."

Daphney knew what he meant.

Daphney: "Me. Why is every guy so obsessed with me!?"

Angel Dust: "Oh, I don't know. Maybe it's because you're too damn sexy with a stripper like bod, sugar tits."

Daphney: "Angel!" She snaps at him.

Charlie: "Now, what're we going to do? Pariah won't stop until either Daphney gives herself up or my father does something about him!"

Daphney: "I don't know about that, Charlie. But whatever Pariah is cooking up, let's hope that he is not trying anything insane."

But that's when a floating head appears. It was Pariah Dark.

Pariah Dark: "Lucifer, hear my request! Give me the girl Daphney Phantom or you shall fear my wrath!"

Blitzo: "Doesn't that fucker know that's Satan's thing?"

Daphney: "He doesn't care. I have to go face him if Hell is going to be saved."