Chapter 1-New Girl

~???'s POV~

As always I'm sitting here at the edge of the frozen island smoking a cigarette looking at the beautiful moon. I take a deep breath and breathe back out the cold air that nips at my lungs. I get up and throw the little remains of my cigarette in the cold snow as I walk down in to the almost freezing water. I decide to just hang out and maybe get a few hours of sleep so I have enough energy to bully another shark tomorrow, maybe even a polar bear. I sit down under the solid dry ground above leaving an air pocket at my head, while the rest of my body is under the water.

As my eyelids begin to drop I hear mumbling footsteps coming closer to me. I smirk knowing that I have a prey, a target, a victim. I silently chuckle knowing that I'll have a new snack... Or more. I slowly open my eyes and crack my neck.

I get up and make my way upwards where I make a creepy entrance. I slowly move out of the water my face is gradually coming out of the water as is the rest of my body following it. I notice the girl's face. She's staring into the water and tears are forming in her eyes. I slightly frown at her in pity. I quietly arise and walk behind her with my surprisingly dry suit; I bend down only moving my upper torso down while keeping my knees straight. She noticed me, probably from my tobacco scented breath. she look me straight in the eye and bit her bottom lip.

The girl's about 5 years-old and wearing a long white dress and a cape is dragged along with her resting on her shoulders connected with a black bow. Her sleeves reach to her elbow and at the end there's a fold where there's 3 silver cufflinks keeping them together. She has white hair and a pixie cut with little bangs and thin hair with a black lace bow holding a piece of bangs out of her face. The top of her dress is laced and tightly fit on her thin body, while the bottom has a red-ish tint to the white the bottom has a small wave pattern on it and a bunch of fish flying out of the water and back in. She has see through glass heels on and bloomers poking out of the bottom of her dress. With white gloves that match her skin tone and a small delicate body. With small blushes creeping on to her cheeks.

I smiled and asked "What are you doing here? Don't you know that orcas like me like to eat anything in it's territory"

She looked at me in the eyes as more tears poured from the corners of her eyes moving down to the middles due to gravity. Her beautiful red eyes sparkled as her pale white skin matched with the snow. I smiled at her beauty. She unexpectedly hugged me tight. My first instinct was to move my arms up before she does which I succeeded in. Her muffled cries were buried in my tuxedo as she hugged me tight. I noticed she had a fin. A white one. I looked around trying to find maybe a friend of hers that is too afraid to be here, so they hid, I scanned the area and nobody was to be found. I looked down at her and slightly lowered my arms.

"Are you... alone?" I asked in an emotionless voice

"I*sniff*... don't have *whimper*... any friends!" she shook as she cried.

I let out a long sigh and grabbed my temple. Where the hell is she from and why is she here?! If she wasn't a toddler I'd have her pinned down to the floor as she cried while I ate her precious arms or maybe... other various places.

"Do you have anyone... Like parents? Family?" The large male asked

"They called *hiccup* they called me a *sniffle* a disgrace they hate me, and told me to never come back!" She hugged me tighter with every other word

"What are you?" He asked still emotionless

"Albino..." She cried "They abandoned me and nobody in town wants to talk to an orca apparently!" she sniffled

I sighed knowing that it was my fault that nobody wanted to talk to her. I looked over in the direction of the town and glared in fury. She silently yawned in which my ears picked up on.

"Tired?" I laughed

She blushed and looked away. I picked her up and sat on an iceberg that could be sat on as if it was a chair without arm rests. I put my arms behind my head and yawned. I felt her move around and shift her weight her feet were on my crotch and I cringed as she moved them around. She eventually noticed my uncomfortable face and giggled as she moved and scooted her face in the crook of my neck; and her chest on mine. I smiled and before I knew it I was in dream land.

-----------------------------------------

I awoke to stomping that was coming our way. I looked down at the little girl whose name I still don't know and then up looking at the morning sky. I noticed a pissed off polar bear's growling. I look down at the girl and smile as I start to pet her hair slowly. As the grouchy polar bear turns the corner to see me smiling down at the little girl she quiets down. I look at her in the face and put a finger to my lips telling her to be quiet. I can see her run back off and tell someone that they can stop hiding and something else.

By now she woke up and started to rub her eyes and yawn. She sleepily looked at me and adjusted her body on my lap so that she was sitting facing towards me. I smiled at her innocence. I then remembered and I reached into my pocket and grabbed my cigarette box and my lighter. I took out a cigarette and put in my mouth and put away the box with 3 cigarettes left in it. I Hid mine and my lighter in my right hand and lit it in my hand. I put it away and she looked at the lit cigarette in my mouth in amazement. Her Stomach growled loudly.

"Hungry?" I joked

She crossed her arms and puffed up her cheeks "... Yes"

"I never caught your name. Mines Idate" I put out my first two fingers for her to shake.

"Bellus!" She chirped and grabbed my two fingers with her chubby little hands.

"Get up" I commanded and she obeyed getting off of me. "I'm gonna go get us some... food" I smiled at the last part and picked her up.

"Higher!" She sung

I grabbed her by her thighs and put her up on my shoulders, she put her arms around my fin and hugged it. I held on to her legs as they dangled off of my chest. I took the cigarette out of my mouth and puffed out a cloud of tobacco smoke.

"M-Mister?" She asked

"Hm?" I answered

"What do I call you?" She begged

"Whatever..." I replied simply

"Can I call you Daddy?!" She squealed

I sighed

"Sure" I said in boredom

I took her down in to the water and paused right before the water touched her little feet.

"Can you hold your breath?" I asked

"I think so" she replied

"Alright give me some kind of sign to tell me whenever you need air" I instructed she nodded in response and gasped for breath to hold while i continued to go into the dark blue depths.

I sit in my usual napping spot and wait for any signs of movement while I put her head in the air pocket, I don't want to take chances or risks with her.

I think she fell asleep, her breathing slowed down and shes more relaxed. I suddenly hear something go into my territory. I wake up Bellus and put her up on land and she happily obligates, before I get back in the water I give here these instructions with a serious face :

"You are to not look in the water while I get us some food okay, no matter what you hear. Do you understand?" I wait for a response she nods and my face relaxes into a smile.

I silently and quickly disappear in to the water. I find a large fish that seems clueless. I camouflage into the darkness and sneak up behind it.

"You seem to be lost" I say with a menacing grin

The fish looks at me and its eyes widen I grab it with my orca claspers and bite into its vital organs. With much blood loss the used-to-be blue water was now red.

I hear a small child's screech... God Dammit!!!