Chapter 5 - "I don't wanna talk"

•WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ADULT SITUATIONS (SEX), NUDIY, INCEST, AND SUGGESTIVE THEMES IF YOUR SENSITIVE TO THAT DONT READ THE FUCKING CHAPTER btw I'm not making smut or lemons you can imagine it in your heads you perv |:T

Idate's POV

I made my way to my daughter to find a group of small white rabbits surrounding the pond she talked about bathing in. One noticed me and raised its tiny, red, toy trident. I took this as a threat and immediately reacted violently, attacking them leaving none of then alive, resulting in a bloody aftermath. I looked down in the water and saw her white silhouette in the water's dark reflection, I decided to go in to tell her it's okay knowing that the person in there is definitely her. I stepped in the warm, steamy water and sunk to the bottom thinking that's where she's probably at. Forgetting that she's using this as a bath I swam down expecting her to be fully clothed, nope... she's practically naked from the waist up. Once she noticed me she covered herself up with her arms. While I stood there like a deer in headlights. I snapped out of it when she tightly shut her eyes and kicked me in the crotch as hard as she could. I floated to the top and pulled myself to the edge to recover.

Bellus POV

While I was putting on my stainless, pale white leggings I was interrupted by Daddy who swam down here and stared at me. I blushed like crazy until I couldn't take it anymore. I closed my eyes and kicked with tremendous force. I quickly finished getting dressed by putting on my strapless almost neon red bra and signature dress.
I emerged out of the water furious with my perverted dad. I looked at him as he shook, and flopped on the side of the pond. I got out of the water and dragged him by his tail to the Starfruit filled island (which is pretty far) by the time we got there his face was scraped up.

"Fuck you!" I snapped this being the first time I'd actually cursed at him.

"What did I dooooo?" He whined splashing water on his raw, bright fleshy pink face.

"YOU FUCKING STARED AT ME WHILE I WAS CHANGING!!!" I reminded him, in a pissed off tone.

I stomped away going to the big Starfruit tree, in fear that I might stomp his face in if he continues to play dumb or piss me off more. I picked a Starfruit and ate it trying to not lose my shit. By the time I'd cooled off it was dusk. I walked over to where I last saw daddy and discovered that he wasn't here! I searched the island and couldn't find him. I started to panic until I found a note engraved in a Starfruit tree.

Bells,

I went to go see Cherry, I hope your not still mad. I'm sorry and I love you~

-Idate

I headed for the town and bumped into a white shark half way there, resulting in both of us to stumble backwards. While falling, he caught me by my hand and brought me up to his face. I looked at him, upon examination he was albino like me or was a weird species of fish.

"Who are you?" I asked nervously

"I am Sal, pleased to meet you miss..." he nudged me to introduce myself

"Bellus, look... Sir your quite charming but I need to get to my dad ASAP" I explained trying to get on my feet.

"Oh, may I escort you, being such a well-mannered, fine lady, it would be a pleasure for me to accompany you." he asked with a polite bow.