Chapter 7 - (Option 2) Reason

Oi! Thanks to Dump-me-in-thrash for making the chapter art it's amazing, check out her and her book(s), they're cute! If you want your art featured in any of my books message me!

I need to act and I need to act fast. I approached the octopus with out any hesitation I stared at him fearless getting his attention by throwing a nearby pebble near him.

His eyes went cold and I put on my scared, sad face as he turned around to face me his face was emotionless and cold.

"Please stop..." I begged faking my sad but convincing tone, I want to see if he had any weaknesses.

It didn't seem to work so maybe if I call out to Idate letting him recognize him as my father than he may get a soft side and let his grip losen to the point to where idate could change form, I took this chance and gave him a devilish smile he let his guard down, what a fool. I changed my expression back to scared and sad quickly.

"Dad! Stay awake! Please! You're all I have left..." I trailed off getting fake emotional.

"Dad?!" The octopus whispered in shock to himself loosening his grip ever so slightly.

The two girls beside me realized what I was doing and helped by calling out to 'Fukami' and saying something about a Wadanohara chick. Once his grip losened to the point of him breathe I insanely smiled and ran at him in extreme speed and reached into my bra to get my military grade switchblade and pressed the little red button on the bottom releasing the fine, black, recently sharpened blade. I sliced his tentacle that held my guardian clean off with little stress, in the confusion and sudden pool of blood I grabbed Idate's gloved hand and ran to the west of the town, he quickly recovered in a matter of a second and ran, he could always run faster than me. Based in what he's doing he's telling me to jump. Confused from the awkward hand motions I shrug and continue to run, just then my life flashed before my eyes and fear had taken over my body but determination was fighting it back.

I put back my knife which I secured back into its safe position. I was grabbed by my tail causing me to jerk back suddenly popping my back.  Idate's gloved hand slipped away from mine and I was pulled back into the blood stained part of the sea. I tried to grab my knife once more but was stopped by a tentacle wiggling around my arms, pulling them down harshly. I was met with a pair of eyes in front of mine they were red, not just because of the blood. A pinkish red tentacle swirled in between us he pushed me away a foot or so and his tentacle revealed its lighter colored suction cups to me, one of them was met with my eye and it had a strong grip on it. My eye was forced out of my socket and the pain was awful and amplified the farther away my eye was. He bit the optic nerve causing bloodcurdling screams to erupt from my throat. I had each of my fingers and toes pulled off and my organs were pulled out from my stomach that he used his suction to rip off all of the meat and skin protecting my precious, vital, bloody, organs. He explored every inch of my body from the inside from my mouth. By the time he'd finished I was either unconscious or dead. Idate clawed four of his tentacles into mush while Cherryblod tried to pull him away the whole time by his left arm, once I was done being his toy, what was left of my corpse was thrown on the sea floor and Idate was given the exact same treatment as me from the insanity stricken octopus.

The young dolphin was struck with fear unmoving while the seagull pulled her arm while holding her wing over her mouth, attempting to block her muffled cries. The octopus pierced a glare at the two girls, the bird not looking only paying attention to the dolphin. The octopus slithered his intact tentacle over to the now shaking couple.

"M-memoca..." Quivered the dolphin.

"Yeah Dolphi?" Sniffled the bird presumably named Memoca.

"D-Dolphi. Loves you." She blushed as more tears streamed down her stained face.

Memoca bit her bottom lip trying not to cry out in sorrow,
"I...I love you too..." She whimpered letting tears stream down her pale skin.

The two smiled for the last time before they were ripped away from each other and tortured. Fukami mixed their organs with the others and swapped their eyes when he got bored he turned one of them into mush  and hollowed out the other's torso shoving the dolphin/seagull meat inside of the collapsed torso. He grinned the whole time; once his 'masterpiece' was done he admired his work before briefly killing himself after realizing what he'd done.

Bad End 4
"Please stop..."

A/N
Jesus! This is some dark shit... (What the fuck is wrong with me?!) any-who...

Sorry for short chapter I tried to get it done tonight so please excuse the spelling and grammar. I'll try to update when I can. I'm still going to ShadoCon so say hi if you see me.