Chapter 3 P3 NO MERCY!!! (Option 3)

Bellus's POV

I snickered and continued with the plan; swimming deeper in the water in fear of being caught coming closer to the boat. Slowly approaching the bottom of the boat I stretched my arms so I don't pull a muscle and I started to gently rock the boat getting rougher and rougher with every rock. After a few minutes the boat flipped over. The closest one was the doggy boy so I started to tickle him. He started to kick and punch me as I tickled him. A large bubble came out of his mouth and he's starting to stop struggling. I decided to put him on land because Daddy told me something about other people can't hold their breath for long.

Once I flopped him up on the ice and got back up myself I was forced to the ground with a foot on my back. My tail wiggled around and curved at the ends due to the pressure on my fragile spine; my body squirmed and shook as I tried to get loose from the person above me, their foot got heavier and they popped my back.

"D-DAAADDDDDDDYYY!!!!!" I screeched, tears swelling in my red eyes, it got to the point that I could hardly breathe.

Coughs were heard from the fuzzy white doggy boy.

"Y-you.... You tried to kill him. DID'NT YOU!?!!!?!!?" The owl lady asked as she appeared in front of me.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed as the weight got heavier.

I tried to answer I really did but the pain made what I had to say turn into awful bloodcurdling screams.

I don't know how but the weight flew off of me, I can't feel myself move but it seems that my body is moving on its own. I started to gasp and catch my breath that I lost.

I got up and drop kicked the person that was on top of me. The owl lady groaned as she hit the ground.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" An angry womanly voice announced

I turned around to face her, she was a polar bear you could tell from far away; her long, sharp, black claws were retracted and she was in attack mode. She sprinted at me, just as she was about to grab my legs I jumped and landed on her back. I jumped off of her and let her get up by herself. She clawed upwards as she got up, scratching my chin and part of my neck in the process. I wince and stop moving. She continues to slice and cut me. I realize that I can move again and I start to run away, back to the orca danger zone. On the way I bump into Daddy and fall backwards on my tail.

"Woah! What happened to you?" Daddy asked with worry in his voice.

"T-the lady, *sniffle* keeps on *gasp* scratching me a- *hic* it hurts *whimper* really, really *gasp* bad!" I sob being cut off with hiccups and sobs.

I hug his legs and sob uncontrollably in his lap (little too close). He put his hand on my head and looks at something. Making an uncomfortable face as I bury my head deeper into him.

Idate's POV

She's a bit too close. Trying to ignore her inappropriate snuggling I glare at Rocma and shake my head no. Her claws retract and she walks or stomps away. I look down at my sniffling child and rub her head. I pick her up and take her home rubbing her back in a circle the whole time, occasionally shh-ing her and telling her that it'll be alright. I laid her down on my lap as she continued to sob and whimper, she eventually cried herself to sleep.
But I couldn't sleep. In fear that she might run away again. Finally after what seemed like forever I fell asleep, cradling Bellus like a baby. Just as I was about to go into a deep sleep Bellus started talking.

"Daddy... I'm sorry. I'm not like you..." I started to listen and focus my hearing on her voice.

"Please don't hurt me again..."
I started to question whom she was talking to. She started to mover her legs in an awkward motion.