Chapter 4 - MADE YOU BLUUUSH!!!~

•AN Just gonna make a second book of their silliness :/ PS I'm gonna update whenever I'm not busy•

~13 YEARS LATER~
~Bellus's POV~

"Wake up, WAKE UPPP, WAAAAKE UUUUUUP!!!" I screamed as I shook Daddy awake.

"FUCK OFF!!!" He shouted at me as I continued to shake him and scream in his ear

"SHUT THE FUCK UP IM AWAKE!" He shouted and sat up.

"This will be the day we're waiting for, this will be the day we open up the door, I don't wanna hear your absolution, I hope your ready for a revolution!" I sang the RWBY song as I pranced around in the snow (somehow) hitting every key correctly.

Once he got up he stretched and yawned, making me yawn as well.

"I'm gonna say bye to Mr. Eyebrows be right back~" I chimed

I took off to the northern direction eventually making it to Rock's place. I found him outside fishing (as usual) and tackled him, hugging him and rubbing my face on his.

"You adorable Mr.Eyebrows!" I reminded him.

He turned into his human form and glared at me.

"Not so cute now, am I shorty?" He snapped

"You still are!" I yelled snuggling into his stomach causing him to madly blush.

I snickered and looked at him. He was trying to hide his dark orange-peach blush.

"MADE YOU BLUUUSH~" I teased and blew him a kiss causing him to blush a deeper, darker color. I busted out laughing and fell on the ground while holding my stomach.

"Shut up!" He defended himself trying to hide his face in his jacket.

I started to walk away as he stared at me in awe. Once I got back to daddy he was ready and no longer only in his heart boxers.

"Did you make him blush?" He snickered

"Yup!" I replied also snickering

"Alright ready to go?" He asked

Nodding in response we headed into the dark depths of the water. On our long journey we stopped on an island filled with beautiful purple flowers on it. I made daddy a bunch of flower crowns and sang more RWBY songs. Once it became dusk we fell asleep I in daddy's lap my chest on his, my arms are wrapped around his neck and his arms up above his head. My knees were spread apart on each side of him. It's not an appropriate position but it makes me comfortable. After 5 or so minutes we fell asleep and I was snuggled deeper into his chest.

Once light burned against my pale white eyelids I woke up and saw that daddy was awake. I sat up resting myself on his lap and looked at him happily

"Did you sleep well?" I asked.

"Yeah, we should head out now." he informed me rushing to get off this island, I think he's hiding something from me

"We're almost there!" He smiled.

I excitedly got up and put on my shoes and waited at the dock for daddy. Once he met me at the dock he signaled me to go into the water. He lit a cigarette and followed me down soon after. It took us half an hour but we got there. Once we got to the Deepsea Town entrance we followed the trail to the large city. We didn't talk much, but by the time we got there I stopped in mid sentence and pranced to the center of the Town. Once he caught up with me he told me that he was gonna meet up with a shrimp at the west outskirts of the town I nodded in understanding as he headed to his 'boyfriends' (rock and I tease him like with that) house.