O1 - Chapter 6 -Nagi

WARNING THIS CHAPTER AND PROBABLY MOST OF THE OTHER MANY CHAPTERS AND BOOKS MAY CONTAIN STUFF THAT IS AS DIRTY AS A DOO DOO DUMPSTER CHILD AND A DARK AS THE DEEP WEB. READ THE REST AT YOUR OWN RISK... Or you know... You can just find the door... And stop being an upset parent and blog about it or whatever you do.

Without another thought I turned around and started to run, I can't fight an octopus that size, not alone at least. I started to run away from the brutal fight; my tears blurring my vision. I closed my eyes to clear up my view and let the tears flow don my face, roughly hitting my clothes and ground as I ran, my feet hitting the paved ground roughly leaving behind a clicking sound. I bumped into someone once again running with full force making them stumble backwards. I removed my body from theirs go see Cherryblod, his panicked face let me know that he heard my fathers cries too.

"What was that?!" He asked

"Idate! He needs help" I
cried;

Turning around I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the scene. Our eyes widened as we saw the image in front of us. The dolphin and bird had been brutally murdered and idate was left on the ground with a bloody red head and blood running four of his mouth, no other physical wounds could be seen. The octopus was seen cowering on the ground mumbling to himself; he'd gone insane. I ran to the side of my father who's been recently killed no longer than a few seconds ago and shook his body pleading him to regain consciousness. After a couple of minutes of trying I started to give him CPR, pushing on his chest in the lulling heartbeat that I remember. After causing a scene and continuing this for over an hour I gave up and plopped my head down on his chest burring my face against his chest sobbing.

"Nononononononononono." I whispered to myself while somebody held me back as someone else ripped me away from his corpse as another took it away in a stretcher.

I cried into the person who held me back's chest. They shushed me and stroked my back, I immediately recognized the voice. I pulled away and looked at them.

"S-Sal?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

He nodded in response. He picked me up bridal style while I cried in his shoulder; he walked away.

Samekichi's POV

I noticed Sal in the corner of my eye holding Bellus, she was sobbing historically into his shoulder. I decided to approach them to see what happened. Sal noticed me and motioned with his hand to whisper it in his ear, nodding in understanding I leaned toward him.

"What happened?" I asked in a whispered tone

"Her dad died in front of her, it's said that Fukami did it." He explained in a shushed tone.

"I can hear you." She sniffled wiping her eyes carefully, being careful not to mess up her make-up.

"I-I need to go home." She stated blankly.

We looked at her surprised; How did she recover so quickly?! Sal put her down carefully. She dusted off her dress and started to walk to the town's exit. I ran after her as did Sal, catching up I put my hand on her right shoulder. She winced and evaded quickly now facing us.

"Don't touch my shoulder... I... Don't like it..." She trailed off turning around once again walking a little faster this time.

"C-can I go with you?" I asked with Sal in unison,

"I'd rather you not..." She tried not to cry.

"Pleas-" I was cut off by Sal.

"She needs alone time, let her go." He sighed giving up as she ran away. I searched her figure turn into a dark silhouette and fade into the sea's natural blue colors.

Bellus's POV

I cried the whole way back not turning back for a second. Once I arrived I sat against the rock that we slept on and hugged my shins close to my chest and cried into my knees, not caring who heard. Someone put a hand on my shoulder and I immediately reacted and quickly scooted back a foot or two. It was Rocma, she was surprised by my sudden evade but decided not to ask what ur was about.

"What happened?" She asked blankly staring into the vast ocean.

I bit my lip causing it to bleed roughly.

"He...." I couldn't bare to finish.

I jumped into her and cried into her shoulder, it's embarrassing showing her that I can be broken so easily but I really am broken at the moment. She gasped suddenly and pulled me into a deep hug that made my back pop. I smiled and hugged her back. After a minute or two I stopped crying and ended up being Rocma's shoulder to cry on. I ended up walking her home and made my way to Rock's.

I was greeted to his house on the hill, it's very steep and quite fun to go sledding on, I knocked quietly on his door. I'm surprised he heard it; by now he's usually fishing or taking a nap (as usual) he opened the door in his animal form and quickly changed out of his fluffy adorable form once he recognized me. He smiled at me (which is a rare occasion) and sighed and madly blushed. He scratched the back of his head and invited me inside, I don't know why he's so shy and nervous. He led me to the couch which I sat on, strange; it's been cleaned recently, the odd stain is gone and so is the beer stain or so I'm told is gone. I decided to shrug it off and lay my attention on him, he was taking deep breaths trying to calm down.

"Uhhh; are you alright Rock?" I asked hesitantly

He looked at me and sighed.

"I don't know..." He sighed

"What's the date?!" I asked panicked remembering Shiro's birthday might be today.

"Uhhh... The last day of November I think..." He guessed rummaging through his Iceberg Iphone. Almost like an Apple iPhone but not.

"Yeah November 30th. Why?" He asked I stood up quickly and rushed out closing the door quite harshly after exiting but not quite slamming it. I ran over to Yukisada's and knocked on the door panting from my extreme speed I opened the door, nobody answered after a few minutes and the sight that I beheld amazed me... It was awful, horrifying, scary. Shiro and Yukisada were both dead, the whole room was painted with their blood there was a spot that was clean and bloodless, it was words: why did you leave daddy behind?

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. As I expanded my lungs the pain amplified and tripled. I looked down to see a blood soaked hand that was forced through my body. Somebody whispered in my ear.

"Did you forget about me?" It was a girl a little older than me.

"What the fuck did you do to Uncle?" She once again whispered in my ear only louder this time.

She removed her hand from my stomach with one quick motion and crushed my neck.

BAD END 3
"Did you forget about me?"

Sorry for late upload my internet has had its head up its ass for a week so I haven't been able to upload.