5 years later

Kosa looks like this:

Kiani looks like this:

Kosa and his best friend Mjinga, a skunk, are playing Baobab Ball together, when Kiara was hit on the head by the Baobab

Kiara: Ow!

Vita: Kosa!

Kosa: Sorry, Mom. Me and Mjinga were playing Baobab Ball and—

Mjinga: Kosa couldn't handle the catch!

Kosa: What?! A GIRAFFE couldn't handle it! You kicked it over my head!

Mjinga: And you couldn't handle it!

Kosa: Oh, yeah? Try to handle this!*pounces on Mjinga and they wrestle each other*

Vita: *groans in annoyance*

Kiara: BOYS!

Kosa lets go of the Baobab Ball and looks at Kiara in shame.

Kiara: Kosa, I need to talk to your sister, she's gonna be tracking gazelles with her friends today.

Vita: Cause I'M training to be —

Kosa: The Queen of the Pride Lands, Yeah, yeah! I know all about it, Vita!

Vita: at least I have MY life figured out! What are YOU gonna grow up to be, little brother?!

Kosa: Happy?

Kiara: Alright, you two, that's enough. Kosa, why don't you and Mjinga go play somewhere else...?

Mjinga: Yeah! I know the perfect place! Hey Kossaaaaaa!!! You'll never get the Baobab fruit, no~ you'll never get the Baobab fruit, no~

Kosa: You have nowhere to go Mjinga!

Mjinga: Says you! Angalia Hapa Chini!!!

Kosa: it's on Mjinga! Bye Mom, good luck on the Gazelle-tracking, Vita! I gotta go get Bunga!

Vita: I can't believe we're related...

Kiara: Kosa will grow up someday... I hope.

Kosa: I gotcha Mjinga!

Mjinga: NOPE! Checka checka checka!!!

Kosa: Hahaha hahahah!! That tickles! Stop!

Mjinga went for the Baobab fruit, but Kosa pinned him before he could, and the Baobab fruit rolled into the Out Lands

Kosa: awww... it rolled into the Out Lands. Game over.

Mjinga: Says who?! I'm not afraid of the Out Lands!

Kosa: Neither am I! It's just... my dad, he says we shouldn't-

Mjinga: Oh, please! Kovu's a big scaredy-cat when it comes to the Out Lands! You know what Timon and Pumbaa always say!

Kosa: Hakuna Matata...

However, Mjinga got some unexpected company in the Outlands. Two hyenas, Giza and Mbaya, got him by the scruff and were threatening to have him for lunch and making fun of Kosa, when...

Kosa: Let....Him... GO!!!*roars*

Giza dropped Mjinga and he ran to join Kosa. They went to Pride Rock and Rafiki told them all about the Lion Guard. Kosa's the new leader. This worried Kiara and Kovu because Scar was the leader of the Lion Guard, and he destroyed his. Maybe Kosa will destroy his Lion Guard... no, they taught him better than that. It still worried them...