Possessed part 3- I'm Sorry

With new powers, the lion guard found Evil Kosa.

Kasi: Kosa!

Kosa: Ugh you again what do you want traitors

Nzuri: Kosa we're not traitors we're your friends

Kosa: oh, really!? Then why did you betray me, yell at me, and leave me huh? Have an answer for that?

....

Kosa: I guess not!

Kosa blasted some fireballs at them.

Mwerevu: ah! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot!

Kosa: and you, you're worser than a traitor. You're a villain! A
BAD friend.

Kosa scratched Mwerevu

Mwerevu: OWWWW!!!!!

Then he laid on the ground, motionless

All: (Except Kosa)MWEREVU!!!

Kasi: leave my friend ALONE, you monster!

Kosa's eyes were on fire (literally) for a minute, and then they turned to a demonic red

Mwerevu woke up

Mjinga: Mwerevu you okay?

Mwerevu: y-yeah I'm fine.

Mjinga: good cause we're gonna need all the help we can get!

A few hours later, even with Chanya's added powers to them they couldn't defeat Evil Kosa. Mwerevu was the last one standing. He remembered what Chanya said

Chanya: the only way to get him back is kindness and friendship

Mwerevu: Kosa, stop.

Kosa: What do you want, mean mouthed skink?!

Mwerevu: to say sorry. I have been the worst friend to you, I know, and I hate myself for it. You never deserved this, Kosa. Even if you look like Scar. I know your in there, Kosa. If you can hear me, I'm sorry. Come back to us, Kosa. You're our friend. Fight Hasi, Kosa. Fight the negativity. You have to be the fiercest lion I have ever met. I'm your friend Kosa. You're... you're MY friend. One of the only friends I have because of the traitorous skink reputation in these lands. One of my best friends. You didn't give up on me, did you? I won't give up on you. I say these kind words because.... Because we love you Kosa. You're our best friend. And that's surprising, I know, coming from a skink. You helped me, i help you. Because forever and ever............

Kosa:L-Lion Guard stays together.........

Hasi's spirit comes out of Kosa

Hasi: No! That can't be! They're traitors! They're not your friends! They yelled at you!

Mwerevu: Well, Hasi, I hate to break it to ya but...

Chanya's spirit appears

Chanya: Friendship is stronger than evil.

Hasi: Well, well, well......... My old friend, Chanya....

Chanya: I'm afraid we're not friends anymore Hasi. Not since you turned to the side of evil.

Hasi: You could've became the spirit of Negativity, like me. Why did you have to be good?.........

Chanya: because, I know the difference between right and wrong, unlike you. You have been the cause of many things. The death of Mohatu & Askari I, the cause of Askari II turning Evil, many, many things. If we destroy you, we destroy all evil.

Hasi: You nor they can't destroy me Chanya!

Kasi:(looks at the Guard) what are they talking about?

Chanya: Kosa's Guard will always prevail because they're friends and believe in each other.

Hasi: we were friends but we didn't prevail did we? Because YOU got us exiled!

Chanya: Enough of this! (Lunges at Hasi) YRAH!

Hasi: (gets pinned) GAHHH!

Kasi: We have to help!

Mwerevu: Yeah but how?

Nguvu: ..............Wait, Chanya said that friendship is stronger than evil, right? Maybe we should use our friendship to help defeat Hasi!

Kasi: But how? We can't....

Kosa: We can do— huh?

Kosa put his paw on Kasi's, and their paws glowed. Nguvu put his paw on Kosa's, and his crocodile paws glowed too. Mwerevu jumped up on Nguvu and his paws glowed. Nzuri gently put her paw on Mwerevu, and her paws glowed.

Kosa: Huh...

Mwerevu: What...

Nguvu: is...

Nzuri: going...

Kasi: ...on...?

They closed their eyes, they opened them and their eyes were pure white. They turned to Hasi as Chanya got out of the way. They braced themselves as their paws glowed brighter and so did their eyes which started to glow, and then unleashed the Roar. All of them.

Hasi slowly turned into dust while letting out an agonizing scream

Hasi: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Chanya sighed out of slight grief for his old friend but was also glad his almost lifelong rival was finally gone.

Chanya: You stopped Hasi, the spirit of Negativity, my rival. Yes it was true we were friends but we were also sort of brothers. When I became leader of the Lion Guard I got us exiled, and Hasi has hated me ever since.

Mwerevu: (in disbelief) whoaaa....

Chanya: your encounter with Hasi proved that the only powers stronger than evil, is love, friendship, family, and happiness.

Mwerevu: Chanya?

Chanya: yes?

Mwerevu: you got you and Hasi exiled from the Pride Lands because of your Lion Guard, right?

Chanya: yes.

Mwerevu: I may have something in common with you. My.... (Sigh) twin sister, Shapavu, turned evil and so did I because of the bond we had. When I met the Guard, I instantly reformed and I was banished from the Out Lands ever since.

Chanya: You and I are alike in many ways Mwerevu. Make sure you don't leave Kosa or your friends so easily next time. As I can see, they're all you got.

Mwerevu: I'll let that be a lesson for me. If I do leave the Guard, Kasi, feel free to knock some sense into me.

Kasi: Gladly.

Chanya chuckled.

Chanya: see you later Lion Guard.

Chanya disappeared

Kosa: So now that that's over, wanna go to the watering hole?

Mwerevu: With pleasure! I'm feeling parched!

Kasi: Same!

Nguvu: me too actually! Is there a watering hole nearby?

Nzuri: I heard that Lake Kiziwa has the freshest water there is!

Nguvu: Last one there has to hunt for the Royal Family!

Kosa: that's the Hunting Party's job!

Nguvu:  Last one there has to spend a day with a zebra herd!

Kasi: YOU LITTLE—NISHIKE UKIWEZA!!!

Kosa laughed as Kasi blazed off.

Kosa:  you heard the croc! Last one there has to spend a day with the zebra herd!

Mwerevu: I'm not doing it again Nope no way nada not spending a day with the zebras AGAIN!!!

Mwerevu climbed on Kasi's back right before she gone too far. Kosa and Nzuri were left to catch up.

Nzuri: you heard 'em! What are you waiting for an invitation!?

Kosa: I was about to ask the same thing to you!

Nzuri looked and saw Kosa already far ahead of her

Nzuri: Crud. Kosa!!