Return of Scar part 3- What Once Was

The Army of Evil has Mwerevu in a bone cage.

Mwerevu: Shapavu! What do you want from me!?!

Shapavu: I want you to go back to being evil! One chance!

Mwerevu: NEVER!!

Shapavu: fine. I'll use Mara Mijo Ilikuwa Nini.

Mwerevu: What Once Was?! (Plot twist....) Sister! You've got to be absolutely INSANE to use that spell! Not even I would think to use it!

Shapavu: That's because we're NOT the same Brother. You turned your back on me, and our family, OUR WHOLE NATURE!

Mwerevu: that's because I realized the difference between right and wrong!

Shapavu: it's a skink's nature to be evil!

Mwerevu: What about our ancestors?! They're heroes!

Shapavu: You mean the skinks that helped out Askari, first leader of the Lion Guard? Haha! Our parents rebelled a long time ago! They told us the story thousands of times Mwerevu!

Mwerevu: I'm sick of it! I wish skinks would go back to their original—

Hasira: shall the skinks do it? He's getting really annoying while being good!

Mwerevu: You little—!!

Shapavu: yes!

Skinks: Malaika wakubwa, toka katika mwili wa mtu mwema!

Mwerevu: er.. Ah... er...

Hasira: um Shapavu is this normal?

Shapavu: yes! Now shut up!

Mwerevu: *whispering* I have to find a way to stop them... but how? I don't wanna be evil again!

Skinks: haribu laana! Usilaaniwe tena! ANGAMIZA LAANA MOAVU YA KIPEPO!!!

Mwerevu: ARGHHH!!

His friends heard his screams of pain and agony

All: Mwerevu!!!

The spell was over. Mwerevu collapsed and panted. Shapavu walked over to him.

Mwerevu: hello.. sister...

Shapavu: hello, brother. How do you feel?

Mwerevu: I...feel...

The army looks at each other

Mwerevu: I feel evil.

Shapavu: it worked!

Kosa: SHAPAVU!!!

Hasira: DANG IT! The Lion Guard! Me and my Leap will take care of them!! Kosa is mine! Chuki, take care of the cheetah! Msaliti, Adui, the orange lioness and the skunk! Mwongo, the crocodile!

Chuki, Msaliti, and Adui: Got it Hasira!

With the skinks...

Shapavu: time to show them what you can do, Mwerevu...

Mwerevu: *smirks*

Mwerevu climbed up Kosa's body

Kosa: *relieved* Mwerevu! You're ok!

Mwerevu: Yes... i'm better then ok.. i'm Evil!

Kosa: What!? *Mwerevu blocks his eyes* Ahhh!! I can't see! Mwerevu, what are you DOING!?!

Mjinga, Kasi, Nzuri, and Nguvu: Kosa!!

Hasira: evil job Mwerevu! You better get off of him though so I can do THIS!

Mwerevu gets off of Kosa but as soon as he does Hasirs throws Kosa into a rock as he is knocked unconscious.

Kosa's Lion Guard: KOSA!!!

Hasira: one member down! Four to go!

Mwerevu jumped on Nguvu

Nguvu: Huh? Mwerevu!

Mwerevu tickles him in his weak spot

Nguvu: Hahahah hahaha stooooooop hahaha hahahaha that tickles!!!!

Nguvu slams into a rock as Mwerevu jumped off of him quickly.

Nguvu: I'm ok...

A boulder got dropped on him

Nguvu: less ok...

Mwerevu jumped on Kasi's nose

Kasi: Mwerevu?! Why did you betray us?!

Mwerevu: That's what villains do, they betray others!

While Kasi was distracted, Chuki pinned her down and growled at her as Mwerevu climbed on top of him.

Adui: Mwerevu! Need help with this lioness!

Mwerevu: coming, geez! Don't get your spots in a bunch!

Mwerevu climbed on Nzuri and scratched her behind the ears

Nzuri: Ahhh... that feels so good... Yeah...  that's the spot...

Kasi: NZURI! Look who's scratching you!

Nzuri: Huh? MWEREVU?!

Mwerevu: yup. *a loud roar is heard* and that's my cue to get off. All yours.

He climbed off as soon as Adui threw her into her friends

All: Argh...

Sumu: Haha! I guess you're not so strong against your own friend, are you? A skink versus a whole team? Haha! You're pathetic!! Kion's Lion Guard was better then you! This is a losing fight Lion Guard!

Nzuri: Oh boy...

Kasi: RETREAT!!!

As soon as Nguvu got the unconscious Kosa, they retreated. Mwerevu's Mark of the Guard glowed, then vanished.

Uh oh... looks like Mwerevu's evil again and is going to resurrect Scar! How will our heroes handle this?find out in the next part!!