Party

You were dancing on the dance floor while Jimin was going to get drinks.
He came back with drinks and spinned you around slowly while holding your hand.

'Here you go' he gave you your drink smiling.

You kept dancing but felt yourself getting hot. ' can we go take a breath of fresh air?' U asked him.

'Ofcourse love' he bended down a little so you could jump on his back. You wrapped your arms around his neck and walked outside with him.

You felt the cold and fresh air hitting your face and looked up at the beautiful view.

Jimin sat down on the rooftop 'is that better?' He asked while wrapping his warm arms around you

'Yeah, a lot' you smiled laying your head on his shoulder.

'I couldn't imagine a better moment than this with you' he said watching you with shiny eyes.

You smiled 'me neither' and felt him taking you between his legs. You leaned your back on his chest.

He played with your hair softly and kissed your head happily.

'The moon is beautiful isn't it' he said while glaring at you. 'Yeah it is' you answered not knowing that he was actually talking about you.

He caressed your head slowly 'I know you have a headache'.

You looked at him slowly ' how?' You chuckled.

'Because you kept asking me to go get drinks' he said laughing while shaking his head.

You hided your face in his chest and groaned ' yeah next time I will drink less'.

He chuckled and massaged your head slowly.

You closed your eyes enjoying his touch, making the pain go away. He couldn't help but looking down at you with lovely eyes, giving you that look that were his eyes can say how much he loves you.

You both sat in the moonlight for the rest of the night, enjoying eachothers company.