Love at first sight

You sat in your room crying, thinking about negative thoughts. You tried to stop your brain from thinking that way but all you deep down wanted was love. To be enough for someone, to find someone who can give you comfort and be your safe space.

Suddenly you hear a knock on the door and all your thoughts stop for a moment. You walk to the door and open it. Your heart doesn't feel so heavy anymore when you recognize that shiny brown eyes.

'Hi love I'm back home, I missed you so much' Jimin said but he could see something was wrong so he walked in and took you in his arms hugging you tight.

You burst in tears and hug back finding comfort in his arms.

Jimin looks down at you kissing your head and hugging you tighter then ever. He hides your face in his chest pressing your body on his to feel his warmth. He doesn't asks what's wrong because he knows a hug is the best solution for you.

'I love you so much' he says with a soft and meaningful tone. 'You know the first time we met how you made me feel was just incredible' he slowly smiles thinking about that moment again. 'I saw you talking and couldn't take my eyes off you but then the moment we made eyecontact, I knew it'.

You slowly look up at him while hugging his chest softly  'What did you know?'

'That it was love at first sight' he smiled and when you heard that words you couldn't help but smile also.

He smiled while looking lost in thoughts 'And now that I know you better all I can think about is how someone so kind and beautiful like you can exist'.

You smile and slowly take his cheek kissing him slowly feeling all his love.
His lips softly brushing over yours while you feel him wiping your tears.

His touch felt so warm and when you two lock eyes again, you felt yourself smiling again.

Jimin picked you up in bridge style and walked upstairs softly laying you on the bed. He took a blanket and lay beside you tucking you two in the blanket together. It was so warm, especially when you saw the way he looked at you.

You blush when he pulls you closer wrapping his arms and one leg around you.

You use his chest as your pillow and slowly relax in his arms smiling.