Summer day

I'm sleeping on top of him while I feel our bodies softly touching. I can hear Jimin's breathing in my ear slowing down as he wakes up.

'Goodmorning darling' he looks down at me laying on his chest and carries my back slowly to wake me up.

I groan and slowly open my eyes 'Goodmorning cutie'. I see the sun hitting our window with a strong warmth 'It's so hot today'.

'Yes, I was thinking to go swimming today'.

I stand up happily and walk to our garden opening our pool again from last summer. It feels great to put my bikini on again after such a long time. I slowly walk into the water and sit down.

I see Jimin following me with sunglasses as he slowly puts his feet into the water.

I chuckle 'It's not too cold ,come on'.

He slowly comes sitting beside me and splashes water in my face laughing.

I scream 'Hey what's that for?' I splash water at him back laughing but feel him splashing more to me so I swim away fastly 'Catch me if you can' I scream while laughing.

He shakes his head laughing 'Are you challenging me?' He swims after me fast so I dive underwater hiding from him.

He looks around confused like he can't find me anymore.

I hide more holding my breath until I suddenly feel two arms wrapping around my waist.

'Got you' he laughs as he pulls me above the water again.

I gasp in shock as I didn't see that coming.

He smiles at my reaction 'You are so adorable' he says with an eyesmile on his face.

I smile and turn to him to hug him but notice his soaked wet shirt. 'Why are you swimming with your shirt on?'

I can see embarrassment forming on his face. 'I have to admit I'm quite self-conscious about myself at times'.

I look at him and slowly take his shirt off knowing that he trusts me 'You have a beautiful chest and you are so beautiful and I have no doubt about that'. I say it not just to make him feel better, I also really mean it.

He blushes and looks down, I can see he got shy. 'Thanks' He looks at my eyes slowly smiling at me. 'It's nice to hear this kind words'.

I smile and lay my cheek on his chest 'and it's a great pillow'.

I could hear him chuckling and smiling happily while he wraps his arms around me again. He lays his cheek on my head.

I trace my finger softly over his tattoo.

His cheeks got more red and I could feel him getting warm inside. 'Your touch is so soothing, you really mean so much to me' he says.

I can't hide my smile and splash water again at him.

He flinches and laughs 'Come here you little one' he swims after me again fastly.

I laugh while feeling the sun shining over us as we played in the water for a few more hours.