Lil one

Jimin and I were watching some television together.

'What should we watch?' I said while leaning back in the couch.

He took me between his legs making me lean on his chest instead of the couch.'Hmm I don't know, let's see' he turned on the tv and saw a video of cats playing.

I watched them in awe 'Gosh what are they cute' I said not taking my eyes of them.

He turned his head to me smiling and took my arm 'Get up, we are going shopping'.

'Shopping? For what?' I tried to make him answer me but he kept holding my hand making me follow him to the car.

*30 minutes later*

Jimin opened my door 'After you beautiful lady' I chuckled and walked out looking at the shop infront of us.

'Are we going to adopt a kitten?' I asked with an excited tone.

'I thought it's time for another member in our lil family' he smiled 'And I saw how u were looking at those cats, I knew u wanted one badly'.

I smiled and jumped in his arms happily. He spinned me around laughing and softly putted me down again holding my hand walking into the shop.

I looked around at all their cute faces 'This will be a hard choice'.

We walked around for a few minutes but then I saw a kitten watching us shyly. She seemed to be interested in us but her shyness held her back from coming to us.

I bended down on her level slowly 'Hi lil one' I smiled and took a closer look seeing how big her eyes were and what a beautiful black fur she had. The kitten walked up to my lap slowly and lay down in my arms.

Jimin was watching with shiny eyes 'I bet you want this one'.

I nodded and took her in my arms walking to pay slowly, until Jimin raced infront of me.

'It's a gift from me' he payed and smiled.

I smiled happily and pecked his lips while walking to the car again with the three of us.

***

Once we got back home I layed down on bed playing with the kitten.

Jimin lay down on my chest looking up at me smiling with his chubby cheeks. I shook my head laughing 'Are you jealous of the cat?' I asked chuckling.

' Maybe' he said while giggling and caressing my arms.

I chuckled at his cuteness seeing he wanted my attention.

He blushed secretly and petted the kitten also while I felt his arms wrapping around my waist.

I wrapped my one arm around his shoulders and my other one around his waist. I felt him close to my body and his arms were so warm, I couldn't hide my smile.

He gave me soft kisses while petting the cat.

'What should we name her?' I asked.

'How about Lil one' I saw his lips forming a slow smile while he looked up at me.

'Yeah sounds great' and I closed my eyes while enjoying his warmth.

He chuckled 'You are also my lil one' he kissed my forehead watching me sleep with the kitten with lovely eyes.