Tuesday
"Let's go kick some villain Bitch-assness" I said.
I walked out the door, and followed Aizawa, who was now in front of me.
" We're going to take a bus to the last known site Endeavor was tracked at. I need you all to behave yourself, and please don't get lost like some of you manage to do" Aizawa told us.
" Yes Sensei," the class called out.
We all got on the bus.
" What about me? I physically cannot not get lost" I asked.
" Then you can follow someone else," Aizawa answered.
" What if somebody else gets kidnapped?" Bakugou asked.
" Then you go after them too. I need you all to behave"
" But my dad is-"
"Icy hot, nobody cares"
" I took a big dump, now my balls are sticky"
" Ew"
" My head? My head balls? My quirk?"
" Oh"
" Yeah, he's a pervert"
" I know, that's the main reason I'm lesbian"
" Bro, you're lesbian? That's kind of weird"
" Yeah, I think you're too young to know what sexual attraction is"
" Why don't you shut the fuck up?"
" Language!"
" Shut the fuck up Ida!"
We arrived at the last known location of the child and wife beater, Endeavor. The group I was in with had Bakugou, Midoriya, and Denki. We went left. After searching for at least an hour and a half, we found a narrow tunnel.
" Hey, I found a really small tunnel," Deku called out.
" Oh, ewww is that crap?" Denki asked.
" It could just be an exposed sewage pipe" I said.
" Shut up Nerd," Bakugou exclaimed.
" Okay kacchan" I mocked him.
" Okay, who's going in?" Denki asked.
Everyone pointed at me.
" Oh hell no" I exclaimed.
" I mean, Bakugou can't fit, Denki won't come back up, and I don't want to," Midoriya complained.
Aizawa leaned against a building, watching us.
I groaned.
" Fine, but you owe me twenty dollars," I said.
" Dollars?" Midoriya asked.
" Yen?" I asked.
" Fine," They all said.
I go in. Dark. Claustrophobic. And vile. I bump into a wall. I remember, I always carry a flashlight. I turn it on and. Holy shit, I'm dead.
"What's a child like you doing here all alone?" Dabi asked.
"Dabi, I would watch your age assuming. She might get mad if we don't address her properly" Toga said.
" Oh? What's a quirkless UA student going to do to us?" Shigaraki asked.
" This" I walked closer to them, and pulled out a series of sharpened sticks.
" Woah, that's an amazing combat weapon"
I started throwing sticks at them.
" Ow, that totally hurt"
" Ooh really? Because this will"
I felt a strange feeling like I was going to fall asleep. Instead of falling asleep, something strange detached from my body, looking exactly like me, but with a black face, and no definable expression.
" What the fuck is that?" I asked something.
" I'm your quirk"
" Ummmmm"
" What's wrong?" The thing asked.
" Who are you?"
" Are you kidding me?" Dabi asked.
" I'm basically you, just a lot more powerful, and. And I have a name"
" What is it?" I asked.
" E"
" E?" I said.
" That's a dumb name" Shigaraki said.
" I'd like to personally make sure you never see the light of day again. Is that okay with you, Aria?"
" Maybe you can become attached to me again, and I can take care of this" I told E.
E attached back to me.
" You can't do anything with or without the freak" Shigaraki said.
" Shut up," Dabi told me.
" I'll shut up once you learn how to manage your daddy issues in a better way than kidnapping him" I said.
I kicked Shigaraki in the groin again. Just- okay, now there's a lot of soul fire. I wish I still played Minecraft.
The small tunnel there once was now caved in. Standing around it were Bakugou, Denki, Midoriya, Mina, uraraka, todoroki, and Aizawa. They were coming in now, and the league was starting to get angry.
The fire was getting bigger, and the only way I could get out was to use my skills from the five years I did ballet, and the three months I did gymnastics.
I braced myself in case something went wrong.
I used all my strength I had left from talking to the villains and did a flip through the fire.
Tasted like blue Takis.
" Woah!" Everyone exclaimed except Aizawa.
I set out the fire that was on my hair.
" Now what?"
The fire Dabi had made was now extinguished, and there were more people now.
Everyone was staring at something either on me or behind me.
" What's wrong? Am I still on fire?" I asked.
What I didn't know was that there was someone behind me that wasn't E.
"Aria, stay calm"
" I don't even know what's happening right now," I shrugged.
All-might was coming through the hole, when I felt a cold metal press on my neck.
" Where is Endeavor?!" All-might yelled.
" Back there. But, in exchange... You must give us the child. If you decide to ignore this and go and get him back? Your newest friend? She will die a painful and gruesome death" Dabi asked, standing from behind me.
" Ooh, how?" I asked.
" What the fuck?" People were asking each other.
Aizawa was in the corner, trying to see what I would do next, but still genuinely concerned. His quirk was activated, and I was trying not to breathe so much.
" You're kidding, right?" All-might asked.
" No, if you want the hero, we need the young one," Shigaraki said.
" Alright, alright. You can keep her. We need the hero more than we need the kid"
" What?" I asked.
Dabi froze in his tracks and looked annoyed.
" I'll give you twenty yen if you get that knife off me?" I asked Dabi.
" No," Dabi replied, obviously annoyed.
I was going to be with the league of villains for a while if all-might was serious. Aizawa wouldn't let that happen, right?
" What the fuck is wrong with you, all-might?" Midoriya asked.
" Hey, calm down," I told Midoriya. " I'll be fine"
Aizawa and All-might were fighting, just quiet to avoid 1-A from noticing.
I wonder where the rest of 1-A is?
" Aria, you need to know that we'll be back," Aizawa called out.
A cloth was placed over my mouth. I held my breath.
I broke free.
" WHAT THE HELL ALL-MIGHT?" I screamed.
" Aria, calm down, " Aizawa told me.
" WAS THIS PART OF THE TEST TOO? BECAUSE IF IT WAS, I'M GOING TO BEAT THAT RATS ASS" I screamed again.
" ARIA! CALM DOWN. This was not part of the test" Aizawa yelled back.
I started crying. My head throbbed. I sat down
" Then why the fuck was he going to leave me here?"
" I don't know" Aizawa was sitting across from me.
Dabi was gone, along with All-might and the other Members of the League.
It started getting harder to breathe, until it was near impossible.
" I can't breathe"
I was hyperventilating now.My hands were covered in blood, and there was a gash on the back of my neck.
E detached from me, and I felt immediately better. I could finally breathe again.
I was still on the ground, and E was standing. It was looking around aimlessly, searching for something.
" Who are all these people? Did the villains Leave?" E asked.
" What is that thing?" Bakugou asked, getting his hands ready to blast E.
" That's E. It's my quirk"
" You must be Katsuki Bakugou! I've heard many great things about you!" E exclaimed.
" How does it know kacchan? Is it safe?" Midoriya asked.
" E's safe. And she knows all this because I do. We basically share a mind"
" Cool!" Midoriya yelled.
" Someone get Recovery Girl"
Ida left.
" Shotā Aizawa! You're so cool!"
" Stop it, E. Get back attached so we can leave"
" Aw man!"
" I'll let you out when we're back"
E reattached, and I stood up. My head still throbbed, but the pain was less intense than before.
I started feeling nauseous.
Uraraka floated us out of the tunnel, and we all said thank you.
As soon as I got out of the tunnel, I fell to my knees and started throwing up on an empty stomach.
" Oh, ew," Mina said.
I wiped my mouth and sat on the ground.
I feel a lot better now.
" Come on, we have to get you to Recovery Girl," Aizawa told me. Then he walked away.
" Weakling" E quickly detached and said.
" Shut up, E"
" Whatever happened to you becoming a diagnostician? You were sooo caught up in it yesterday, what happened?"
" I threw up, my heart is racing, and I'm bleeding from my neck. You think that would cause a blank mind?"
" Are you sick?"
" Probably"
" Then maybe, yeah"
" Great. Reattach and we can go back to UA"
" No, I like it better out here"
" Well too bad, reattach and you can roam around as much as you please. I can't walk well when you're detached"
" Fine, but only because you're a weakling who depends mostly on their useless quirk"
I stood up, wobbling.
E reattached, and I trailed behind Aizawa as fast as I could to catch up.
Now we see if I get into UA. I hope Nezu doesn't have a specialty in rejecting students.
Endeavor came out behind All-might, and he looked like he had been through all two world wars. Twice.

1575 words