I woke back up with a contraption over my mouth and nose, I was moving. I couldn't see much of anything, my vision was blurry and spotted.
I could only make out blobs of colors of the nurses and doctors surrounding me in the gurney, being wheeled to surgery or whatever the hell needs to happen for me to get better.
I couldn't talk with the contraption over my face. I couldn't move my arms or my body. I could barely breathe.
The bright lights blinded me with their white overlay.
An oxygen mask, barely helping me. That's what was over my face. If it doesn't help, why is it there?
The mask was taken off of my face.
"Count back from ten" A voice told me. "We're giving you general anesthesia, so you'll be asleep through the surgery"
I nodded.
A new mask was put over my mouth. I breathed in the medicine, but I didn't fall asleep. It was like something was preventing me. Breathing got harder, but I couldn't move or talk.
I heard doors open and shut, then shouting.
"Schedule an OR in the next hour!"
"Eleven year old female, several shots to the chest, along with a stab wound across the upper abdomen"
"She says she was kidnapped"
"She's young, she may not know what she saw or experienced"
"There were two people that came in with her, maybe we could question them? They seem like relatives?"
"Neither have family status with her. Get her in the system and find relatives"
"Got it"
"Sir, you can't be in here"
"We'll need to talk to you both in private"
"What happened to her?"
"Was she really kidnapped do you think?"
"No, I really don't"
"I think we should be more focused on getting her stable until an OR is ready"
"Get her in a room, don't give her anything until after surgery"
"She should be asleep right now, so she won't be a problem"
I didn't know that doctors and nurses could talk shit about you when you're dying.
I felt something poke my arm, then something clips on my finger.
The moving comes to a halt, someone picks me up and puts me on a bed.
I already hate it here.
"Get her in a gown, now"
I felt cold on my chest, then more cold on my entire top. She cut off dabi's hoodie. He's not going to be happy. Not like I was gonna give it back anyways but it was still comfortable.
I felt something else being put over me. It was thin, it didn't help with the fact that I was still freezing.
"We'll run tests after surgery, we don't have enough time"
"Okay, that works for me"
I heard them walk away.
Still talking shit about me.
Y'know what? Fuck them! Although they are saving my 'life'
I opened my eyes after pretending to be asleep.
Can't believe they bought that shit.
I took the mask off my face, immediately regretting that decision because I couldn't breathe without it.
Why didn't the anesthesia work on me?
Maybe it was a quirk.
If Shigarakis quirk didn't work on me, then what other quirks won't?
Maybe certain quirks don't work on Non-Canon Characters.
He couldn't disintegrate Cayden either.
I looked at my heart monitor.
My pulse is very elevated. Too elevated.
110
That's not normal or good. Is it? Maybe it is because I'm dying.
I still couldn't move my body, I was like a noodle.
If everything else is high too, maybe that's good. Just sad that I don't know what anything else means on a heart monitor. I never got a chance to look into it. Because I got teleported here from the comfort of my own home.
Maybe some other people I know are here as well?
Maybe some random kids I met at the pool that one time will be here, appear somewhere where I am.
Who knows, maybe my whole friend group will be here?
I can list off almost eleven people.
Sam
Nicole
Miles
Nevaeh
Gianna
Maribelle
Cali
Lucy
Elyot
Maya
And Cayden's already here.
Poor Cayden.
I wish I wasn't here.
He probably wishes for the same thing.
Aizawa's fed up with my bullshit, he doesn't want any more trouble than I've already put him in.
But he did agree to take me in if something happened.
And my parents did sell me off to the league of villains.
That has to count as something happening, right?
I wonder what Cayden's doing.
He's probably fine.