3. passion on earth

Y/ns pov

The more we were walking around, the more uglier their comments were. I knew Lucifer despised their words, but if he's smart enough. He shouldn't try to kill any of them at all. 'He's still connected to me, so if I were at fault for this and sent to prison, he would also have to come along and deal with a lot of unnecessary drama with the police.'

He sighs and groans in frustration. "These mortals just speak their minds, huh? Children really need to shut up and grow up," He growled under his breath. I looked at him with a finally someone gets it expression.

"Exactly, I thought I was the only one for almost my whole life." Lucifer gave me an amused smile and laughed. "Trust me, if there's one of you, there's thousands of you." 

I took that to thought. "Yeah, maybe, but you're not going to find anyone just like me, honey." I softly laughed while he raised his eyebrow. He seemed confused, disgusted, or amused? Maybe all of them at once.

"You're a weird one." He said as he sat down on a nearby bench. "I've heard that many times." I chuckled.

"Same here." He says as he pulls out his phone and searches up things that could be of interest to him. (No, not that way, you dirty minded people >:v )

I sat down next to him while just listening to everyone's conversation when they walked by us. Usually, I was the odd one, but there was a lot more hatred ever since I invited Lucifer to walk with me through Earth's crust.

Lucifer was thinking but still bored. He didn't want to put up a conversation. It was pretty.. silent.

...

...

....

"Do you want to get snacks from the store or something?" The way he immediately looked at me with interest. It made my spine shiver a little. "Damn chill." I put up my hands slightly off guard. "Listen, I'm in for the snacks, but I'm not paying for it, peasant."

'Oh, the temptation to smack him.'

"Do it bitch, you wont." He said as he flipped me off.

Btw the outcome is ala- wait, where am I getting Alastor's name from?- I meant to think Lucifers ;;
Like I was saying, the outcome is Lucifer is annoyed but chuckling from our weird side. :)