13. Duck Birthday. part 1

Y/ns pov

After a fun night with Lucifer, (not like that you weirdos) I finally lied down on my bed.

'ugh... Im so glad I'm back, I'm ready to pass out.' I yawned until my arm hit a box on my FUCKING BED! >:(

"What the fuck..? A box?" I then held the white and black present with a gold bow.

"Who is this from..? I didn't tell Lucifer my birthday... My mom isn't home either.." I read the label..

"To, y/n. From, A?"

I then looked around to see if anyone is here but nobody was there. I then carefully opened the present to find a lot of snacks, a necklace and a note.

"Hey there, you may not know me for now, but don't worry bro! Just wanted to say happy birthday, why don't we talk to each other soon in a week?
From,
Original man?"

I put the note down with a confused look. I checked the necklace which has my initial and even the snacks to see if they were poisoned. They weren't thankfully.. I needed some :^

The next day I woke up in my bed tired.

Then a sharp finger of a claw held my chin and moved my head towards... L-lucifer?

"Good morning darling, your mother told me it's your birthday today." He chuckled and let go of my chin. Laying down on the bed with me.

"You're an asshole.." 'fucking hot bitch...' he smirked and made a small gift appear, "come with me to hell for a few hours. I have a little surprise. And this gift is for you."

I opened the gift and smiled with a loving expression, "a duckling version of you? It's so adorable." I looked at him with a blush.

"Let me use the restroom before anything." I then stood up and stretched. Walking to the restroom leaving you behind for a moment.

Lucifers pov

I looked around her room in boredom until I saw a box a wrapping. I then took a small peek inside the box to the the note with a lot of y/ns favorite snacks, "who the fuck... Is this?" I then read the letter...

"Original man..? Who.... Wait.. it couldn't be.."

"I need to stay on guard. I need.. to protect her."