8. (part 2)

Yn pov.

So it's been like two more minutes, and I already hear screams of people seeing that poor persons eyes ripped out.

"He was a sinner, a pedophile to be exact." Lucifer said. Oh well, then it doesn't matter to me anymore. We then got to the fruit and vegetable isle, and I was getting some things I needed to cook for later today.

"Luci? Could you go get me 5 apples?" I asked. He then nodded and went to grab them. I waited 2 minutes and watched him in deep thought as he stared at it. I walked up to him with the cart. "Lucifer? Is something the matter?" He shook his head in response. "No worries dear, it was just memories." He then begins to move and put the 5 apples in the cart. "Is that all, or do you want me to buy the whole store?"

'I couldn't tell if that's an insult or if he meant literally.'

"It's both." He says.

"That... great..?" I didn't know what to say afterward.

It's been 30 minutes, and we had set everything up. I convinced (force) Lucifer into watching the series "Once Apon a Time." It's very different from what you expect it to be as well. My mom is also joining because she loves this show. I turned off the lights with the show on. Making the popcorn and putting the snacks into bowls. I then put the three individual popcorn bowls onto the table as I took the sweets and a blanket.

After SOOOO, many plot twists in many episodes, I started to grow tired but forced myself up. Lucifer was already taking food from my bowl until I lay my head on his lap. I needed to lay down and rest, and the only pillow was him.

He shook me in an attempt to get me off, but it didn't work. "Wake up you little bitch.." I then opened my eyes and placed my hand on his cheek. "Please let me sleep... You're comfortable."

"Just get up..."

"No, fuck you.." I removed my hand and got even more comfy. I then finally closed my eyes.

Lucifer's pov

This woman is starting to make me believe that she is actually a fucking child. Not that I haven't concluded that before. For the show, it kind of is pretty good, I just gently rub her arm as I watched the show.

"Sorry about my daughter." Her mom said as she laughed.

"I've dealt with worse in hell, dear. I'm ONLY tolerating her." I sighed as I kept watching this show. It kind of reminds me of hell a bit. The evil queen is so relatable.

"You know, it's kind of funny. My daughter isn't really this comfortable with anyone else or me, yet she does the most with you." Her mother said.

"It maybe because she likes how different I am? I met her through her stupid accident. My wife was cheating on me. She might have been feeling bad and wanted to cheer me up when I don't need it." I sighed. "I'm taking her to her room. I see you soon, ma'am."

"Bye dear." I picked her up and brought her to her room. I wonder, she's been knowing more and more about me every day, but I know almost nothing about her, well, except drawing and being able to cook. Trust issues, maybe? Whatever. I'm going home... but what the fuck is it that making me feel like I can't leave yet..?

An angel here..

staring..

I looked over to her closet but when I opened it nothing was there. "The fuck?" I looked behind, there he was... playing tricks with me again.

"Azrael.. why are you here?"

"I just wanted to see my noseless brother! Let's just say her time is soon. Don't get attached. You were never one to care about other people except you and your little family down in hell."

"You need to work with your threats better.. that lie won't trick me."

"It's not my choice. It was fathers. I'm guessing.. he really doesn't want to lose this specific human. So, shoo."