im moving?

nekomasbest: y/n are you up?
                                     read 12:09am

nekomasbest: i can see if you read it or not...
                                    read 12:11am

                                   (y/n)gaesaekki:
                            yeah i know, go to bed.

nekomasbest:
what a buzzkill..i was just
asking if you wanted to play
val.
          read 12:14

(y/n pov btw)

i groan, shutting off my phone and placing it on my nightstand.
"why does he always text so late?" i say under my breath.

i can't go back to sleep so i pick up my phone again.

gaesaekki:
fine, we can hop on
for a quick round.

nekomasbest:
i knew you'd give inn!
                read 12:37

after we play for a while, i say goodnight and fall asleep. but not immediately. i questioned as to why he never told me his name, or spoke in vc. it was honestly weird, maybe some sort of personal thing? but i've been pretty open towards him..

the next day<3

it's decently dark outside, i grab my phone and check the time to be 4:48AM.
"fuck," i sigh to myself. hopelessly getting out of bed and walking towards my bathroom door.
i open it and grab a towel from the bathroom cupboard, placing it on the towel rack. i turn on the shower and it almost immediately gets hot. i sigh in relief as the scolding hot water hits my back. it loosening my curls, i decide to wash my hair as well. i grab the shampoo, and start washing away.

after i shampoo, i put deep conditioner in my hair, to make it smoother. i never typically liked my curly hair, i always straightened it. i felt more pretty that way, but a lot of people told me otherwise. and by a lot, i mean my 엄마 and my only real friend, yuto. he meant a lot to me, honestly i think of him as a brother.

considering the fact i never had a father  figure in my life as far as i could remember. it was just me and 엄마. i loved her more than anything.

anywho, i get out the shower, dry my hair and put a little bit of leave in conditioner in it, to make it...pop? i don't know.

i then wrap my towel around my body, and walk back into my room.

"i probably should have gotten my outfit out first..." i say while struggling to look for a decent outfit to wear.
i find some baggy jeans and a graphic tee, it was cropped a little but who cares? i'll just put a jacket over it.
i put on my outfit, along with my black converse, and a necklace that my 엄마 gave to me when i was young, still living in korea.

"today...is going to be a good- great..day." i say as i stand infront of my vanity mirror. i spray some perfume i had gotten from my 할머니 it smelt good and it was also from a local flower shop. which i thought was cute.

i stare at my phone, hearing it buzz.
"nekoma." i say quietly as i hesitantly reach for it.

i read his text,

nekomasbest:  ❤️
can you believe that its
been a year since we met?

i heart his message. i didn't really feel like responding to anyone. all i really was trying to do was stay calm and get this shitty day over with. i had already knew what was coming, 엄마 & 할머니 were moving us to japan. i only really knew that nekoma lived there. it's honestly the only reason why i was excited, although he had mentioned that he wasn't popular or anything.