dont be sorry.

it's july 10th at the time i'm writing this, and i got a slight headache. so, sorry for any inconvenience in the writing, spelling errors, or whatever. hope you enjoy (whenever i post it!!) a few people were telling me to continue this book series thing, so thanks for the support!

\£\£\££\£\\££_£££_£_£_£_£__£_

his pretty hazel eyes, staring down at me, hand gripping into my hair, all with a slight smirk on his face. but this little "moment" was soon interrupted by toru and kuroo...
they had walked in the room, and they thought we were doing something else.

"HOLYY SHITTTTT!!! KENMAS GETTING IT INNN!!!!" kuroo had literally screamed.

"Y/N IS GIVING HIM HEAD?!????" toru added on, THEYRE SO STUPID..but yeah it did kind of look like it so, can't blame em.

i quickly stood up, still with the popsicle on my face.
"what? no-"

"HE CAME ON HER FACE!!?!" toru yelled at kenma, almost as if he was shocked or something like that?

"no, no it's popsicle you dipshits. why would i give kenma head?-" i said while wiping the remains off of my face with my arm.

they both stared at eachother and turned back to me. « good point i guess, he's basically bitchless, » kuroo said quickly before running out, along with toru chasing after him.

as soon as they left, kenma turned around and looked me.
"y/n." he said as he walked closer towards me.

"what? and back up.." why was he getting so close to me? weirdo. (says the one who said she wanted to give him head)
"no, no. you have something on your face." he said as he grabbed a shirt and wiped the sticky stuff off my face. (i am aware sticky stuff sounds VERY interesting, but couldn't rlly think of anything else LMFAO)

"oh, thanks..i guess." i was literally dying on the inside. i thought i was going to have a disney princess moment where he grabs my waist and kisses me. WHAT IF HE HAD A GIRLFRIEND?! literally this never came to mind whatsoever. but toru seemed very confused as to why i would give him specifically head, WHICH I DIDNT. but, wouldn't mind to..but what if kenma was just being a tease? these thoughts were so annoying.

"well, i'm going to bed. you got a guest room?" i asked him.

"uhh, no." he said very quickly, with his eyes staring at the ceiling.

"..okaayyy...where am i suppose to sleep then..?" literally i am not sleeping on the couch. uh uh.

"the couuuchhh?" he said, almost slurring his words.

"THE COUCH?!" i yelled at him before calming down. "ok, no."

"why? wanna sleep with me instead?" he said with a little smirk across his face.

"well...yeah sure!"

"wait, seriously?" he said, his eyes brightening up.

"if you sleep on the VERY EDGE. of the bed." i add on quickly.

"shit, well okay 'your majesty' " he said as he playfully bowed infront of me.

"whatever." i climbed into the bed and slept on the wall side, my back against it. facing kenma. he hadn't slept on the very edge, he was very adamant about sleeping next to me for whatever reason. it was quiet for the first few minutes until he had spoken up softly to say something.
"you're really pretty, y/n." he had said out of the blue?? like if you want me just say that fr😝 anwyays..

"thank you??" i said, literally confused as to why he even said that.

"no, i mean .. nevermind." he had wanted to say something, but he was nervous. i wanted to ask what he was gonna say after that but i never did.