volleeeball?

the bell rang, me and yuto get up from the empty library and walk towards the doors to walk out. it's our last period, PE.

"FUCKKKK..." yuto practically yells before i cover his mouth.

"someone might hear you dumbass, look i don't want it either." i say while walking towards the gym.

the gym was really the only place i knew existed besides the library. it was on the bottom floor. yuto look visibly disappointed and annoyed, me as well.
we enter the gym to see a full ass team of volleyball players. see, now this wouldn't be a problem..if the gym wasn't fucking silent. yuto was ranting about how he didn't want to be here blah blah, then the doors slammed behind us.

now that's a hell of an entrance. all eyes, were on us. mostly yuto honestly. the coach even gave us a death glare. we stood there for a good 10 seconds before turning around and ATTEMPTING to leave.

"ah, ah, ah~" we hear a male voice behind us, directly..behind us. jesus christ, could this day get any fucking worse?
"where do you two think you're going exactly? schedule." he demands as he forces us to turn around. yuto hands him both me and his schedule.

"mr. saito, you don't have this class." he says as he stares at yuto. yuto practically jumping of joy,

"thank god." yuto says underneath his breath as he smirks at me.

"you're good to leave, but you.." he turns to me. "you have this class, ms yun." he says in almost a condescending way as he has a big grin smeared across his face.

"ahaha, lucky me.." i say sarcastically as my eyes trail off to the huge team of guys. honestly nobody really caught my eye.

"well ms yun," he says directing my attention back at him, "luckily we aren't necessarily doing anything today. you're free to sit out, i'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to do anything anyway, with that outfit on." he says with a smile as he looks me up and down.

"thanks," giving him a fake smile, and practically snatching my schedule from his hands.
i walk over to a bench, until i hear my name?

"y/n!" a male voice calls out.
i ignore it, i'm probably just hearing shit.
"Y/N!" the voice gets closer, and louder, until i see a shadow in front of me. looking up slowly, it's toru and the guys from earlier.

"looks like you have PE!" he says with a slight smile on his face.

"yeah." i say while looking down at my phone, obviously annoyed.

"awh someone's in a bad mood.." he teases in a baby voice.

"yuto isn't here so i have like nobody to talk to shithead."

"talk to kenma then, he's certainly been talking about y- OW! OKAY, OKAY..geez.." kenma cuts him off by punching him in his arm.

"talking about what?" i ask while diverting my attention to kenma.

"nothing, it's nothing." kenma says as he stares at me for a few seconds.

damn, his voice was..kinda hot honestly familiar, he sounds similar to the library guy, same eyes too..

"hmm, how about we all hang out for lunch on the rooftop? you can invite your little friend as well, the whole team will be there." kuroo says as he looks at me.

"yeah, okay.." and then that's when the bell rings. all the guys packing up there things and leaving.

i start packing up the little things i took out of my bag, and put my earbuds in. i search for yuto as i roam the halls, considering that he was my ride. i had been looking for a straight 10 minutes but i couldn't find him? it was really strange considering the fact that he said he would pick me up near the back.