cant help myself

he doesn't pull away immediately, instead letting out an extremely low moan into your mouth. after a moment of hesitation, he pulls away, looking incredibly flushed and embarrassed.
he grinned as he pushed you softly on your back and towered over you.

"don't be sorry." he says as he lowers his head next to your neck, sucking on your skin.

you let out soft moans, and he stops and smirks at you before landing a passionate kiss on your lips. he groans lowly as your body reacts to this and he takes that as an invitation to slowly start taking off your shorts.

"can i?" he whispers into your ear as he tugs at your shorts.

you slowly nod your head, and he smiles before looking back down at your lower half. gradually tugging them off of your legs. once he got your shorts off, he slowly started to rub your stomach, his other hand sliding up your thigh, kneading your inner thigh gently.

as he does this, you let out soft, gentle moans. just pushing him further to what he was going to do to you.

he stares at you for a second with a grin, before rubbing his two fingers between your legs.

"can't wait huh?" he chuckles, then starts to let his hand slide further up to your thigh, lightly brushing against your entrance.

"oh, wait that's a little far up.." you say out of worry. obviously you wanted this, but you were just nervous, and he was moving really fast.

he sighs lightly before speaking, "i know," kenma whispered, biting his lip. "i'm sorry, but i jusst can't help myself.." he pushed your panties to the side, and let his finger slide into you. slowly, circling round your entrance, massaging the inner walls of your pussy.

kenma looked back up into your eyes,

"does that feel good?" he asked with uncertainty, he didn't want it to hurt. he wanted to make you feel good. he wanted to keep you around.

he heard you try to restrain your moans, so he took that as a yes. he continued to finger you gently before eventually speeding up the pace, he wanted something else to be inside of you, not just his fingers.

"kenma," you groaned, feeling him stretch you wider than you ever could imagine. his other hand found your clit, rolling it between his fingers as he continued to pump his fingers in and out of your pussy.

with you moaning loudly, he got a little nervous that the others would hear, and barge in.

"shh," he said, his free hand covering your mouth then removing it. "try and stay quiet, i don't want them to walk in." even with him saying this he picked up the pace, his fingers moving faster than before inside you as he rubbed your clit harder. you could feel his other hand on your hip, guiding him deeper.

you were about to say something, but then felt another finger get shoved inside of you, stretching you even more.

"fuck, you feel so good." he muttered under his breath as you thought of what you would feel like around his dick.

"nick, fuck— i can't take anymore.." you moaned loudly, but tried to keep quiet. you couldn't, you were gonna cum any second now.

"i know you can't," he said between gritted teeth. "but i wanna feel you cum around my fingers." he then went quicker, and you felt yourself getting closer and closer.

"fuck, kenma im gonna cum—" you groaned.

you came hard, your pussy clamping down on kenma's fingers as your juices coated them. he moaned into your ear, his other hand squeezing your hip.

"that's it.." he said with a boyish laugh following. taking his fingers out of you and licking them right in front of you.

he sighed before laying down next to you, bringing the covers over both of you.

"how about this time i put my dick inside of you?" he said, turning towards you, with a big smirk on his face.. he was serious.

TBC lol

authors note; sorry this is a bit short, i literally cannot write smut scenes without crying and throwing up! but yeah sorry for not updating in like forever, i have literally lost all motivation for writing atm. but im on break rn, so possibly expect another smut scene after this :)