shove it in already.

authors note; uhhhhh so i'm only updating this because someone asked!!!!!!!!!!!

still y/n pov btw

someone had picked me up, and they smelt really good. i was half asleep and half awake, i didn't really think it was kuroo or kenma since i never really spoke to them that often. but once we got inside, it was pretty dim inside of whatever room i was in. so i opened my eyes, and turnt my head over, to see kenma laying in a chair.

"kenma?" i say quietly as i rub my eyes to get a clear view of the blurr.

"what?" he says as he turns his head towards you.

"oh, sorry. i just didn't know who was in here..aha." i say awkwardly as i get up and stretch on his bed, my skirt pulling up a bit.

"your skirts up." kenma says as he walks towards me and pulls my skirt down, but slyly touches your inner thigh so obviously with intention. his cold fingers on you felt weirdly good. as he gave you a slight smirk and went out of the room.

"well shit, what the hell was that about?" i say quietly to myself as i bring out my phone and start texting nekoma. it had been a while since i had said anything anwyays.
so, i text him a simple 'hey' which kind of is strange since it's 11pm right now. but he's probably up anyway, but directly right after i text him..kenmas computer goes off.

"DING!" the notification sound that the app we text on makes. i got skeptical, so i walked over to his monitor and try and find the tab, but it's like i was being delusional or something. because i couldn't find the tab, and when i finally had found a different tab, something..very interesting popped up to say the least..it was a video, of him, jerking off and staring directly at the camera. i watched a good 5 seconds of it but snapped back into reality. "what the fuck am i doing?" i say to myself, then i hear footsteps coming back into the room.

i quickly had closed the tab and basically hadn't moved from his gaming chair, i was in shock. and low and behold, kenma walks through the door. he's holding two cups of iced water, and looks down at me before giving me a strange look.

"what are you doing, y/n?" he glares at you, then quickly glances at his monitor. i'm assuming because he'd suspect you of snooping around, which you were. but how would he know?

"oh, your..chair just looked really, really comfy. see?" i said as i sunk into the chair, it was honestly really awkward. but he just laughed at me before placing the cups on his desk. i awkwardly stand up from his chair and sit down next to him on his bed. i had wondered if he was actually 'nekomasbest' but i didn't wanna ask that and then it would just be like an awkward silence of him looking at me strange, if he wasn't. be if he was, the reaction would probably be similar.

after moments of silence, he speaks up and says something. first he just shifts his body to look at me, then he asks, "what were you really doing on my computer?"

"huh? i wasn't doing anything! i wasn't even on it.." it was so obvious that i lied. but i gaslit myself into thinking i had convinced this man that i wasn't on his computer.

"so, if i go up to my computer..i'll see all of my tabs still there? nothing closed out?" he says as he walks towards his computer.

"yeeeahh..!" i'm so fucked. see, it was already awkward enough that he KNEW that i was on his computer. but now he's gonna know what i was looking at. jesusss help me.

he walks over to his computer and checks all his tabs, then looks back at me with a devilish smirk across his face. "looks like everything is still there. sorry for doubting you or whatever." he says as he walks out of the room.