arrival

i had just gotten off from a pretty short day at school. considering my 엄마 picked me up for getting in trouble with a suck ass teacher.

i wanted to start packing, but i couldn't help but text "nekoma".

i was leaving this shit hole anyway, but i'll miss it i guess. i start packing most of the things i care about and put them in bags, suitcases etc.

nekomasbest;
what do you want?

gaesaekki:
im moving to japan.

nekomasbest:
stop fucking with me.

  gaesaekki:
i honestly wish i was.
nekomasbest:
holy shit, do you know
the school you're going
to?

gaesaekki:
yeah, apparently nekoma?
isn't that your school?

nekomasbest:
oh, yeah it is.
should i give you a
few pointers?

  gaesaekki:
yeah sure.

nekomasbest;
well to be completely honest i would stay away from the volleyball team. they're all just a bunch of pricks. especially the captain, kuroo. he's a dick. uhh..i'd stay away from basically anyone there, they're all just a bunch of fuckboys.

gaesaekki:
so don't mess with the volleyball team? got it. also since you go here could you show me around?

nekomasbest:
i'd like to keep my identity secret, sorry. i mean you haven't even moved here yet.

   ❤️.             gaesaekki:
i  get it, well i need to pack so i'll text you when i get there!

———————/————;-;-;-;-(-(-;-;-(-(-(-

after texting nekoma, i was somewhat excited about moving to japan. although i wouldn't know who he was, i probably would have encountered him sooner or later.

"엄마 im ready!" i yell as i bring my bags to the car. after that we pick up yuto and his mom, they're coming with us.

me and yuto sit together in the back; his head laying on my shoulder, he's sleeping. i mean who wouldn't? the airport was a long way from here i don't blame him.

after a few hours we finally stop at the airport, the adults grabbing the bags and me and yuto amazed at how many people are here.

"jesus, is it always this crowded?" yuto mom worries.

"ah, it'll be okay." yuto assures her with a bright smile.

we enter the airport, and it just gets like 100x louder. i couldn't hear for jack shit. i just follow where they're going and we get our bags checked.

we're cleared and we walk onto our plane. 엄마 decided to get us first class since she didn't want "some random guy sitting next to her, snoring." her words not mine.

i sit down and sigh in relief, "well this is it huh? our last day in canada."

"yeah..kinda crazy." yuto exclaims:

i eventually fall asleep for the whole plane ride. until we abruptly come to a crumbly stop and i hear a male voice over the intercom.