Chapter 76. Rose's temptation, Andrea taming the dragoness.

After Tatyana's absolutely crushing bid, everyone who was excited to bid felt their mouths twitching. Yasenia looked at her mother adoringly. 'Domineering!'

Tatyana looked into Yasenia's eyes and thought, 'If she starts looking at me like that more often, I might as well tie her to the bed! She is screaming to get pounded into the bed!'

Rose started counting down and seeing that nobody bid for it, she sealed the deal. The staff got the orb and carried it to Tatyana.

Tatyana inspected the orb and seeing that the effect was actually better than what Rose said, she smiled, satisfied. 'With this, I will return the favor, I needed fresh royal dragon bloodline for the ancient formation.... I will go after the tournament. I can't leave my little treasure right now anyways. '

Since the auction ended, they got up and left. Wanting to return early today, Yasenia's group went around the auction house, and they all entered through the backdoor. Rose was there in her extremely revealing dress. She looked toward Yasenia and smiled happily.

Yasenia cut in, saying calmly, "If your objective is to have an intimate relationship with me, tell me fast so that I can leave."

Rose raised an eyebrow. "Aren't I beautiful? Why wouldn't you, a person with a harem, accept me?"

Yasenia shook her head and didn't bother. "Is this all? If so, we are leaving."

Rose said calmly, "I wanted to know why you wanted that egg and know what type of egg it is. "

Yasenia looked at her and said, "I don't know, I don't have a beast companion yet, and I saw a chance here. Raising them from the beginning is a lot easier, and as you said, since the egg has extraordinary qualities, the beast wouldn't be a common one. "

Rose smiled and said, "10 years, and we haven't found anything about it, yet I see that you are oddly confident. How are you going to hatch it? Its previous two owners gave up and returned it to the auction house."

Yasenia answered, "I'm only 20 years old. I have all the time in the world to try things and bring the egg around the cultivation world. I'm sure I will find something someday."

Rose revealed a surprised expression. "You are almost at the third realm at 20 years old?"

Yasenia didn't even have the minimum interest in Rose, so she turned and left; she was wasting her time here. Rose stopped her hastily "wait, wait, why are you so anxious to leave? I want to talk a little more~."

Cecile spoke in her cold voice, "I'm already tired to open my mouth again and again, but can you not sense that I'm her marked mate? People from the Dantian Spiritualization realm and above should be able to sense it! Can you all stop flirting with my wife!"

Then she turned and took Yasenia's arm to drag her away, leaving a stumped Rose behind. Tatyana was barely holding her laughter and followed behind them with the others.

Cecile looked at Yasenia's face and then her body and robes and bit her lips. Yasenia stopped, and without caring about the surroundings, she embraced her waist and bent down to capture her lips in a very deep and sensual kiss.

Cecile was at first surprised but then embraced her neck and reciprocated the kiss happily. Cecile relaxed as she felt Yasenia's flavor spread in her mouth. 'Much better...'

Yasenia stopped the kiss and looked at her icy blue eyes, "Better? Cecile, I'm yours, no matter who covets me; I'm yours from that night I choose you. You can be as jealous as you want and hate it all you want. I will reassure you time and time again that I'm yours. However, do not be so sensitive and let it affect your heart."