Chapter 190. Pampering her little fox. Andrea's previous partner reappears!

Yasenia couldn't keep it to herself and called Tatyana with a growl in her voice. "Mom, come here."

Tatyana appeared instantly and looked at her daughter's angry face. Ignoring their naked state, she asked curiously, "What's wrong, little treasure? Are you angry because of the attack from the heart demon?"

Yasenia shook her head and spoke, her tone more relaxed. "No, I know that getting angry at the heart demon is as stupid as getting angry at the heavenly tribulation."

Tatyana hugged Yasenia from behind and kissed her cheek. "Tell me what made you angry, little treasure. Mom will take care of it."

Yasenia took a deep breath and looked at Tatyana, "Is it possible to bring the souls of the dead back?"

Tatyana's eyebrows jumped, and she asked. "Why do you want to do that, little treasure? Doing something like that is going against the heavens! You can't do that. The only way is to do it as soon as someone dies. For example, you can do it with the help of soul-controlling skills or with necromancy skills, trapping a soul in a container."

Tatyana then said, "However, if you want to raise it to become an undead serving you, what you rise with those skills is just a husk with the original creature's talents. The new being doesn't have memories, personality, or even feelings from the previous soul; it will just become an empty soul that can be controlled with the cultivator's powers. Of course, an exception can happen; Tian Long is a part of those exceptions. Moreover, a person who has heaven-defying talent with the control of souls can also do more tricks. But, everything is with the condition that the person has recently died."

Yasenia frowned deeply and clenched her fists. Tatyana asked again, "Why do you want to do that?"

Yasenia looked toward the cross-legged Kali and said, "I want to make Alyssa and those that did this to her suffer eternally!"

Tatyana looked at Kali, and she understood Yasenia's anger when she observed her body. 'She has more scars than I anticipated...'

Tatyana frowned and began thinking about whether to leave Yasenia and Kali to vent their anger with the undead Alyssa. 'But... If I do that, it would only serve as a temporary relief. Since they want to take revenge, it would be more significant if they do it with the ones that are still alive. When they find that unsatisfactory, and Kali's heart demons are much more weakened, I will let my little treasure and Kali "play" with Alyssa a little. Moreover, if Kali sees Alyssa now, it may strengthen her heart demons. Hmm... What to do?'

Tatyana looked at Yasenia, thinking. 'Before I decide anything, let's test her auto-control. I don't want my little treasure to follow the path of constant revenge and death I had to tread...'

Tatyana said, looking at Yasenia. "Little treasure, I could make your wish a reality. I could bring Alyssa's soul back and let you and Kali torment it as much as you want. Do you want me to bring back Alyssa?"

Yasenia first felt her lips rising in a ferocious smile and felt an impulse to instantly agree regardless of the consequences. She wanted to rip apart her soul and eat it! She began thinking of countless methods of torture to cause agony and what Alyssa's and the other people's cries would sound like.

She looked at Tatyana and was about to speak when the words got stuck in her throat. 'Wait, didn't mom just say that there will be a punishment for those that do this..? I don't want to hurt mom for revenge.'

Yasenia then began thinking further and frowned, 'Also... Seeing Alyssa right now, wouldn't Kali become more uncomfortable than any other thing? Crap, I almost let myself go.'

Yasenia sat cross-legged and meditated beside Kali, relaxing her angered heart. Half an hour later, she opened her eyes and exhaled. Her tone was completely normal, clear that she had regained control of her recently turbulent emotions. "Never mind, what is done can't be undone. Killing Alyssa swiftly because of fear of her escaping may become a lost opportunity, but it shouldn't become a regret. I'm sure her death helped Kali, and if by any chance taking it slow would have allowed her to leave... I probably wouldn't have gotten to know Kali. Moreover, I still have the other culprits to vent my anger on."