Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

"This child Tiantian, why didn't she eat or drink and passed out! If Aunt Liying was still here, how could she be willing to let this child spoil her body so badly!" The aunt next to her pitifully helped the child Tiantian to the bed Let her lie down.

"Can you not be sad? How much did Liying dote on this girl since she was a child? Besides, there are only two mothers and daughters in the family these years, don't they depend on each other? This happened suddenly, it's normal for Tiantian to be unable to bear it for a while ." Another aunt spoke up.

At this time, I can also see Zhang Liying's good popularity. At this time, according to the usual habits, everyone is busy working to earn work points or feeding chickens and pigs to wash clothes. If it is not thinking about Liying's love in the past, And I won't let go of the business and come here to see Tiantian.

While talking, another aunt walked in at the door, and after she came in, she couldn't stop looking around, "Oh! I'm sorry, I've lost a lot of weight. Zhang Liying has gone, what will happen to the remaining child! But in the future You have to suffer."

The two aunts who were taking care of Tiantian frowned a little, and this aunt Osmanthus had always been at odds with Liying before, so I don't know why Aunt Osmanthus came this time.

Aunt Zhuzi who just put Tiantian's child to bed said: "Even if Liying is gone, Tiantian can live on. She is sixteen years old, so she can live with it no matter what, not to mention she has an older brother. There is no need to suffer."

Aunt Osmanthus curled her lips and said: "The elder brother is not close, and he won't be able to go home a few times this year. How can he have any feelings? At that age, he will get married sooner or later. At that time, he can care about it. Does it matter? Is your sister going to be successful?"

"What you said is wrong, although Tiantian's brother's child has been a soldier and has gone home less frequently, but he has never forgotten Tiantian and Liying, and they still send money every month Come here. After all, Liying has been raised by him, and if Liying is gone, can he ignore Tiantian, his sister?" Aunt Zhuzi retorted.

"Zhuzi's mother is right, Qi Guihua, don't worry, this child Tiantian will be fine in the future!" Aunt Lanfang also helped to speak.

Because there were Aunt Zhuzi and Aunt Lan Fang beside this little girl, and seeing that little girl Cen Tiantian was still in a coma, Qi Guihua had no choice but to leave first, planning to come back another day when she found another opportunity.

Cen Tiantian only felt that the world was spinning. When the car accident happened, she was preparing to go on honeymoon with her newly promoted husband.

At that time, she felt a sharp pain for a moment, and in a blink of an eye, her personnel and affairs disappeared. The last impression left in her mind was the scene of Ji Tong desperately protecting herself.

She was still praying at the last moment of fainting, hoping that nothing would happen to herself and Ji Tong. They had only been married for two days, and their honeymoon hadn't even had time yet. It would be a pity if they died together like this.

But at this time, she is conscious, so she should be still alive, and she doesn't know what happened to Ji Tong.

Although she felt a little uncomfortable physically, she still tried hard to open her eyes, but when she finally opened her eyes and woke up, she found that she was in a strange place, and Ji Tong was not by her side.

She looked at her surroundings in shock, feeling a little overwhelmed.

At this moment, she should be lying on the bed, the top of her head is a little yellow, and the mosquito net that has been used for a long time can be seen on the surrounding walls. The bricks inside can be seen on the surrounding walls, and the cement has not even been plastered. It seems that it should be a rough house.